Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Divine Consign

I know that  many of you love shopping at these events but I was wondering if it was worth it to sell? DS is only 2 so I have  6-12 & 18-24 month clothes to sell. The website said there is SO much in these sizes and don't expect a big demand. Most of the items I have are excellent (if not brand new) condition Gymboree & Baby Gap boys. Anyone who has sold these sizes before how well did you do? I'll also take any tips/tricks you have for these sales too!
{r 6.22.08}{m 3.5.10}{s 6.17.11}

Re: Divine Consign

• Options

I have been a consignor since the beginning when they were working out of a small church! I love it! I think it would absolutely be worth your time, and since you have two sizes that?s even better. I consign girl and boy, I will say that boy doesn?t sell as well but if you price accordingly it will be gone. There is no doubt that if you have ?excellent (if not brand new) condition Gymboree & Baby Gap? it will sell. For instance, I price my summer boy outfits at around $9-10; and fall boy outfits around $12-13 (Sweater, Nice Jeans, etc.) And there is so much more you can sell, which I?m sure you have seen from the website.  GL and I hope you try it out!

Proud Mommy to DS (March 2007) and DD (May 2002)
    Baby No. 3 BFP 1/16/2013!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"