Missouri Babies

Ugh, Daycare in the northland?

Long story short...the teacher that Sammie has had since she started daycare at 5 weeks is leaving...I went to high school with her and we all loved her. There have been a lot of changes at the daycare in the time Sammie has been there and we have only kept Sammie there because of her teacher. Thus, we are now looking at other options...any recommendations? We have a weird rotating part time schedule but may possibly be willing to pay full time rates for part time care if that's an option.

Re: Ugh, Daycare in the northland?

• Is Platte City too far north? We know of 2 really great places in PC where we live.
  • A great friend of mine from high-school has a fantastic Daycare near Liberty.  If you're interested in her info, DM me and I'll give you her info.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in Platte City and have decided to stay home and start a small in home daycare, Would love to meet you.
  • I am a preschool teacher at Outreach Early Learning Center by NKC hospital! We have been serving the Northland for over 30 years! We have openings from infants-Kindergarten. You can call 816-455-5575 for more info or to schedule a tour!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"