Florida Babies
Options

Needing Support.....

I am 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant today and I woke up with some very light bleeding around 4am.  This is my 3rd pregnancy, but will be my first child.  I am so scared right now.  I don't think I can handle another loss.  Please send prayers my way, comforting stories and support.  I want this baby to be healthy so bad.  

Has anyone else had this experience and still had a healthy baby? 

Re: Needing Support.....

• Options

I'm sorry that you are feeling down right now.  I hope things are looking better soon.

My 3rd pregnancy was a success and I now have a wonderful daughter.  You have to keep looking forward and know that you will get the baby you deserve when the time is right. 

Call your Dr and see if they can get you in for a quick check on your little one.  I'll keep you in my thoughts.  Please let us know how things go.

• Options

I'm sorry you're going through that. I know how scary it can be.  Have you been over to the Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss board?  I know the girls over there are great...and the same with Pregnant after a Loss.

I had a m/c with my first pregnancy and then spotted in my 2nd right at the beginning, but all turned out fine.  I hope the same for you.  Definitely go in to the Dr./MW.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks you so much, Ladies.  I have cancelled all my patients for today and found a cover doc for tomorrow.  I am in bed all day with my feet up... MW's orders.  Thanks for the support.  I have only lived in Florida for a short period so I am away from family and close friends so this board is very comforting.  Thanks so much.
  • Options
    I hope the rest helps.  Hang in there.
  • Options

I will keep you and your precious baby in my prayers. I can't even imagine how scared you must be. *hugs*

~Amanda

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sending you thoughts, prayers and hugs ... keep us posted on how things go.
  • Options

I have had bleeding with all of my pregnancy's those that made it and those that didn't. I remember on one of ultrasounds, something called a blood sac that the doctor can still see, still needed to come down and out. That could be what you experienced? Everyone is different, just sharing mine. I will send my thoughts and prayers for you and this unborn baby. Please rest and keep us posted.

God Bless,

Jillian

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"