TTC after 35
Options

calling AF...where are you??

Holy cow...I cannot believe the wretched bee-atch still hasn't showed up!

She's NEVER around when you need her...and ALWAYS around when you don't!  OYE!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: calling AF...where are you??

• Options
    ALF222ALF222 member

She's got a few more days at my house, but I'll gladly send the b!tch to you then.  Tell her she's not welcome here anymore!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm giving her until Thursday to get her a$s here and then I'm calling the RE and begging him to let me shoot up some PIO. At least I know I'll start 7 days after that. I am sooo over this.
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry rach and mah123!  I know how ridiculously frustrating it can be waiting for AF =(  I can't say anything to make it better but wanted to send hugs.  If it makes you feel better, you can look at my charts and see the length of my ridiculous cycles to make you feel better, even a little bit!  :::HUGS:::  Totally sucks!!!!
  • Options

maybe we can share her...I am NEVER late. WTF?!!  Now on day 30 of my 28 day cycle....(she better not make me buy a HPT just to see that BFN)

Waiting for her to show so I can start my injections for the IUI....

:drums fingers on desk:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've got her for a couple more days then I can send her to you all.  But, please send e back in about 30 days!  I don't want to wait 3 to 6 months for her to show up again....
  • Options
    jcathjcath member

What is wrong with AF lately - showing up when she's not supposed to and not showing up when she is!  I too am waiting for her to show after two BFNs and the longest LP I've ever had.

• Options
    mkwtmkwt member
    She is also visiting with me, and you can take her now, I am tired of her!  I have heard if you wear white pants that is a guarantee for her to come and visit! :)
  • Options
    I will try anything at this point....white pants it is!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    took the damn EPT and of course it was a BFN--  AF really sucks and better get here tomorrow!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"