TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

**BBHME**

The PIP of your hpt at 7dpo is only showing the red X could you possibly send me the link to the page that it is on?
3 Early Miscarriages 4 rounds of Clomid BFP = 11/16/10 ~ EDD July 29th 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: **BBHME**

• Options

Hopefully this will work.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • Options

::: butting in :::

This is why I won't test tonight at 7 dpo, but will at 10.

Thanks for this.

::: butting out :::

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Holy crap thats awesome. I have been worried that the ones off line will be like the ones that the stupid free opk and hpt organization send out. You know the ones we have all put our address in for but most people never get them. I got the twice and the never worked at all. I got a smilie on a digital opk in the same cup-o-pee that I got a stark white neg free test. So I am very glad to see that these actually work.
    3 Early Miscarriages 4 rounds of Clomid BFP = 11/16/10 ~ EDD July 29th 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageswanck:

::: butting in :::

This is why I won't test tonight at 7 dpo, but will at 10.

Thanks for this.

::: butting out :::

I will say that those earlier ones were much more obvious IRL at the time than they show in the pic.  This was taken a few weeks later, and they'd faded.  The 8dpo one was enough to get me to take an Answer, which was a clearer positive. 

---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"