North Dakota Babies
Options

Giasas kopelles!!

Pronounced "Ya-sas ko-PE-less!"

AKA "Hey girlfriends!!"

I just now am able to pick up one little measly bar on my wifi!  It's 10:45 pm here and I just wanted to say hello to you guys and let you know we're here and thank goodness, we're safe!

Our first almost 10 hour flight from Newark to Athens was great - almost completely uneventful and pretty smooth.  Now, the teensy weensy little plane we took out to the island - totally different story.   That sh*t was SCARY.  Lots of turbulence....  But the even better news is that Mari was great on both flights!  She slept almost the whole way both times!  I was definitely happy about that Smile

So, we've been here for 2 days now and are finally more adjusted to the time difference.  It is absolutely gorgeous here... everything from the beach to the mountains and every minute place in between.  As soon as we got out to the island, I was immediately brought back to when I met Peter and I literally fell in love with him all over again.  It is such a blessing to be back and now with our little pookie pants.  

I'm going to start going through your posts now!!!

Hope you're all doing well - especially all our new mommies!  I miss you guys more than I ever thought I would! xxooxox 

Re: Giasas kopelles!!

• Options
    I love how you feel in love all over again, makes me smile.  I am glad Mari did so great on the plane, and hope that you have an amazing time!  We miss you!
    A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • Options
    :::waving Hi:::  Glad to hear you all made it safely and that Mari did well during the flights!  Enjoy your vacation and we can't wait to see the photos of all the places you are visiting!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad you got there safely & Mari was so good! Have a great trip!
  • Options

Hi my friend!!! So glad you Mari was great on both flights!!! I give you a lot of credit for going on the small plane, I do not think I could have done that!

We have missed you around here!!!

Have an awesome time!!! ((hugs)) 

• Options
    I'm so glad that Mari is such a great little traveler already!  You are too cute for falling in love with the hubs all over again!  Have a blast!!!
  • Options
    glad you are there and safe. WTG Mar, what a big girl, traveling so far. That prop plane doesnt sound fun at.all. Can't wait to see pics and hear all about your trip.
  • Options
    Hi Cristina! Glad you arrived safely & are having such a great time!
  • Options
    Hiii lady!!  Glad you guys made it safe and sound and that Mari was a great traveler!  Hmmm...could this Greece trip make baby #2?!
  • Options
    Hi Cris!  Glad to hear Mari did so well on the planes.  That little plane sounds scary!  I hate when there's turbulance on small planes.  I hope you're having a great trip.
    Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    Glad to hear Mari did good and her mama not so bad!  Have a blast!
  • Options
    Enjoy you trip! Yes
  • Options
    Sounds like a success so far!  Have a great time!! Can't wait to see all the pics!
  • Options

Hi girlie!  Sounds like you guys are having a great time so far!  Can't wait to see pics of all the cool places you've been!  Miss you! 

• Options
    Glad you all made it safely and that travel was relatively uneventful! Hope you have a wonderful vacation. One of the reasons I'm so excited to go back to Hawaii is for all the memories it will bring back for DH and I :) happy to hear the island is doing that for you!

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Options
    I'm happy to hear you got their safe and sound and that Mari did so well.  Traveling when they are little always seemed so much easier to me.  Have a fabulous trip Cris!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

The question is: How did mommy do on the plane? 

Mari is such a trooper!!!  I want to see what this beautiful island looks like.

• Options
    HI!!!!!! I'm so gald you all are having fun. Enjoy your trip. We miss you!
  • Options

Hi Cristina!!!!  I'm so glad to hear your trip has started out so well!

Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    Lisa7Lisa7 member
    So glad you guys had a good flight for the main part. Have lots and lots of fun and take lots of pics! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hiiii!! I'm so glad you made it safely and Mari was a good traveler. Have a blast!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yay! Glad you made it safely =) Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"