Florida Babies
Options

Out and about in the area....

We really need ideas for things to do w DD locally.  We need to get out of the house!  :)

What are some things that you do w your LO?

Re: Out and about in the area....

• Options

Play Mania in Riverview is a fun indoor play yard.  I think they have a website with all the stuff and classes that they offer. 

There is a splash park in Hyde Park.

I'm a working mom so I haven't joined but there are several mom groups on meetup.  One of them looks like they do lots of events.

• Options

I do Gymboree in South Tampa, the music class and it's fun. I take my friends daughter who is 16  months old. I plan to take my daughter once she is out of the NICU and can handle the germs. My son also loves gymboree the art class, music, and gym class.

I also have passes to the Zoo, Busch Garden's, Sea World and Adventure Island.  Yes, even a young baby can have fun going and it's a nice work out for us. I have been watching my friends 16 month old since she was about 12 weeks old. So through the use of baby wearing, we have been out and about since she has been 12 weeks old. I plan to do the same with my daughter. It's more fun going with another adult and other children but can still be fun even if you go alone with your baby.

Hope I gave you some more ideas. I am looking into maybe starting a moms group in Brandon, a small one. I was a member of a small one in Boca Raton before we moved here, and it was so much fun. The small ones I feel are better because you can meet at each others homes and became friends. I still stay in touch with the many of the mom's from the Boca group and they love to come visit me in Tampa:)

Jillian and Family

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"