North Dakota Babies
Options

More false labor

Once again, I had contractions last night from 11pm-2am (this just happened Friday with contractions from 7-11pm).  They finally stopped coming at regular intervals after I gave in & took a shower at 2am.  Now this morning, my uterus is so sore & bruised feeling (same as it was on Saturday), and I am EXHAUSTED.  

I am so ready to meet this little girl, & so ready to be done being pregnant, but she can stay in there & cook as long as she needs to.  I'm not even to my due date, so I'm trying not to get impatient.  I am just getting frustrated with the false labor.  I can't keep going to work on 4 hours of sleep (although maybe this is just prepping me for post-maternity leave). I'm also getting to the point where I'm not really going to take it seriously the next time it happens (this is the 3rd time in 1.5 weeks).  I'm not trusting my body anymore! 

Re: More false labor

• Options
    I guess your body is trying to get some serious practice in?  Didn't Ashley have false labor about a week before Gavin showed up?
  • Options
    I'm sorry!  Hang in there though, it will all be worth it once you get to hold the LO in your arms!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like your body is getting prepared.  Could be anyday now!!
  • Options

imagesstubben:
    Sounds like your body is getting prepared.  Could be anyday now!!

This is what I was thinking.  Eeek! 

• Options
    I feel your pain.  Mine started last night around 2 and it kept up until 7 this morning.  I can't even imagine trying to work with the way I feel today so I hope you have a good day and can get some sleep tonight!  You shouldn't have much longer Dani!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Eeek!  She'll be here soon!  Hang in there!
  • Options
    I'm thinking that she will be here soon.  Also it is going to interesting to see what your internal shows.
  • Options
    Lisa7Lisa7 member
    I'm sorry, hang in there. Hopefully it means you are getting very close!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"