Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

My very non girly girl nursery...

really, if it wasn't for the purple accents, it could be a unisex nursery. enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8_lFDdTcD0

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: My very non girly girl nursery...

• Options
    very cute i love it. it looks like something i would do for a little girl, i think it still could be unisex its not really a bright girly purple a boy wouldnt mind it.but i think your little girl will enjoy it even as she grows older
  • Options
    Cute! And I agree with the PP -- it looks perfectly unisex to me, too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love the GT mascot in the crib! CUTE!
  • Options
    Very Cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Very cute!  Yeah, It's not "girly girl" but I think your little daughter will be very comfortable and happy.  Beautiful!  
  • Options
    I like it a lot, where is your bedding from?
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 7.16.11 - Chemical M/C 7.26.11
    BFP 1.12.12 - EDD 10.12.12 - Stick baby stick!
    Beta#1 (12DPO) - Beta 48 Prog 34
    Beta #2(19DPO) - Beta 1767 Prog 54 - Beta #3(26DPO) -
    My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Love it.  Particularly the GT references. GO JACKETS!!!!
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    smchiksmchik member
    adorable! Where did you get the chair?
  • Options
    Very cute! Did you make the monogram wall hangings as well as the three animal wall prints? I'm looking to do something similar for our boy's nursery...just need to make a trip to the craft store!
  • Options

Quite possibly one of the best nurseries I've seen in a while.

I love the curtains! I'm actually planning a trip to Ikea this week to pick up a similar stripped fabric, but in black & white for our nursery.

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." - Nelson Mandela
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Very cute!!!

And GO JACKETS!!  I went to GT for my Master's degree.  I love the little socks in your siggy pic!

• Options
    GTJessGTJess member

To answer some questions:

The bedding was made by a friend (the bumper and skirt) and my grandma (the quilt and curtains). its a michael miller fabric that my friend found and I just loved.

The chair is a Best chair and it is the most comfortable thing...I've already taken several naps in it! 

The paintings of the animals were made by my sister to match the animals in the fabric. She also framed pieces of the fabric and then painted the initials on there for the monogram.

Thanks for the compliments! we love it as well and it is such a peaceful room.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I am loving grey and yellow together.  Very fresh and modern.  It looks great!  Nice job.
  • Options
    How many yards of fabric did you buy to make it all yourself?  This is a great idea.
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 7.16.11 - Chemical M/C 7.26.11
    BFP 1.12.12 - EDD 10.12.12 - Stick baby stick!
    Beta#1 (12DPO) - Beta 48 Prog 34
    Beta #2(19DPO) - Beta 1767 Prog 54 - Beta #3(26DPO) -
    My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have never seen a nursery use grey, but you made it look so great. I love how everythign matches. I'm using Micheal Miller fabric as well (black damask) in my girl's room. I love your chair that looks wonderful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"