Military Families
Options

Intro and BFP!!!

Hello all! Looks like I will be joining your board now. DH and I are both AD Army, and we are now expecting our first little one. We have two insane jobs, two cats, a rabbit, and a garden that is more like a jungle right now.

Our BFP was this morning, and to be honest I am still in shock I think. We decided to each tell one person, and I can't decide who that one person is yet, so I am telling The Bump. :)

Re: Intro and BFP!!!

• Options
    Congrats!! That is so exciting. I couldn't keep it in and we told everyone when we found out! It started with just DH, me and my best friend knowing..but then I had to tell my mom, and my sister heard her scream..and it spread! lol. Hopefully you figure out who you want to tell soon!
  • Options

Welcome and congrats!

I told everyone; I won't lie. My hubby and I had been trying for a long time and pretty much everybody knew that, so when I popped positive finally, I was way too excited! I found out over my lunch break, and within 2 minutes of arriving back at work all of my co-workers on shift knew. And my dad. :D

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"