North Florida Babies

newbie intro/St. Aug OB recs

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Danna, i'm 26 and I've just recently moved to St. Augustine. I'm around 5 weeks right now and looking for a any OBGYN's in the St. Augustine area. TIA :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: newbie intro/St. Aug OB recs

• First off, welcome and congratulations!

I live in Jacksonville, so I don't know any good OBs in St. Augustine. If you are up for a bit of a drive though, my OB is Dr. Brock at Sekine, Rasner and Brock. They are up here in Jacksonville on San Jose Blvd. They deliver at Baptist South as well.

There's alot of St. Augustine ladies floating around, so maybe one of them can help you out.

Good luck!

• I am on the border of jax/st aug and I used the midwives at Fruitful Vine Birth Center. It is located Beach and Parental Homes. 

I know a lot of people use North Florida OBGYN and Sekine, Rasner and Brock as Mana said above. 

GL! 

• Loading the player...
  • I used the doctors at North Florida OB/GYN attached to Baptist South (off of 95 just across the St. Johns/Duval County line).  The doctors there are Paulk, Conner, VanBennekom, Greenhaw, Greenwald and Stoddard.  I had a fabulous experience :)
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Hi Danna! Welcome!

I live in St. Augustine (near World Golf area) and I drove the 15-minutes to Baptist South to use the North Fla ob/gyn group. (that Kristen rcommended) I was very happy with them.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Congrats, Danna! I've lived in St. Augustine most of my life and have gone to OBGYN Associates at Flagler Hospital. They're great. My cousin and I both see Barbara Dembeck. My cousin delivered there almost 2 yrs ago and they were wonderful. We're TTC right now, so I'm hoping that soon enough we'll experience the same great service. Good luck finding someone you like.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"