Orange County Babies
Options

We made it to OC

I posted a while back that I would be moving to the area and now we're here! We are very excited though still trying to unpack and get settled but we're ready to start exploring and making friends. Anyone live in the Mission Viejo/Lake Forest area? I'd like to find other mommies around here or activities in which we could both get involved maybe some classes even but just hanging out would be great too. Or any suggestions on where I could turn to to get more info about the area. Any little bit would be very helpful in getting our bearings. Thanks, and hope to make some friends in the area soon! Big Smile

Re: We made it to OC

• Options

I live in Newport Beach (which isnt far from you) I'm not due until September so I dont have suggestions for mommy groups as of yet. But I jsut wanted to say welcome to OC.

Autumn

• Options
    Yeah!  Welcome.  I'm part of the Newport Coast Mom's group but I bet there is one in MV.  Google it.  We do Gymboree in Aliso Viejo which is awesome and close to you.  Let me know if you want to come with us and be out guest sometime.  It's soooo fun!  Also the best spa - Burke Williams is right near by too! ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live in Fullerton..which is about 20 minutes away.. our LO's r pretty close in age!

• Options

Welcome to OC!  I live in Mission Viejo myself but I am still preggo (so no mommy groups to speak of). 

I know my sister in law does Gymboree and loves it!  There are plenty of mommy communities out here in OC (plus if you sign your little one up for classes you will meet great mom's that way too)!

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"