Pennsylvania Babies

Wow - 200 days to go!

It's still a long time, but it's a milestone.  And we have so much to do - declutter the house, a small kitchen remodel, make the spare bedroom DD's big girl room, and possibly redo the basement.  The decluttering and the DD's big girl room are musts, but if we don't make more usable space in our kitchen, I'm going to go nuts!

And if this child comes early like DD did, it's really only 180 days...

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES

Re: Wow - 200 days to go!

• I have 79, but it feels like 5 since it's gone SO fast ;) Best wishes for an easy pregnancy!
  • It's crazy how fast it goes, isn't it?!  I'm so excited to be starting my 4th month! I just hope I start feeling better real soon... I have a trip to Hawaii in 4 weeks to see hubs before he deploys!!!  :) How have you been feeling...? Did you have m/s too?
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey fellow MM, I didn't know you were in central PA too! Congrats on the 200 day mark... looks like I'll be joining you there next week. Indifferent
  • It's crazy how time flies, isn't it?  Best of luck getting everything accomplished before LO arrives! :)
  • imagefuturemrscohick:
    It's crazy how fast it goes, isn't it?!  I'm so excited to be starting my 4th month! I just hope I start feeling better real soon... I have a trip to Hawaii in 4 weeks to see hubs before he deploys!!!  :) How have you been feeling...? Did you have m/s too?

Hope you are feeling better before your trip. My best advice for travel is to bring a travel pillow for behind your lower back. That seems to help a lot with the uncomfortable seats. Also, be sure to buy a large water before boarding. It sucks to have to wait for the flight attendant to bring you a drink.

I am one of the lucky few that sailed right through pregnancy without any symptoms. Besides missing my period and now back pain from getting 'large and in charge' I wouldn't have even known I was pregnant. I wasn't sick at all and not all that tired until recently since it's getting harder to sleep as my belly grows. Fingers crossed my good luck continue through the end!

• imagefuturemrscohick:
    It's crazy how fast it goes, isn't it?!  I'm so excited to be starting my 4th month! I just hope I start feeling better real soon... I have a trip to Hawaii in 4 weeks to see hubs before he deploys!!!  :) How have you been feeling...? Did you have m/s too?

I was spared really bad m/s this time around.  Just a little nausea that I was able to cure with food.  With DD, I was nauseous 24/7, and was regularly sick from week 8 -18.  Overall, I've been feeling pretty good. DD has been keeping me so busy and entertained.  My 12 week appt is Monday, and once we hear the HB, we're going to start telling people.  I can't wait!

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • imageSBear12:
    Hey fellow MM, I didn't know you were in central PA too! Congrats on the 200 day mark... looks like I'll be joining you there next week. Indifferent

Hello!  I didn't realize you were from Central PA, either.  I think I just assumed you were a Philly girl, since there are so many on MM.  Does this pregnancy seem to be going faster than last time for you? 

• imageCeefome:

imageSBear12:
    Hey fellow MM, I didn't know you were in central PA too! Congrats on the 200 day mark... looks like I'll be joining you there next week. Indifferent

Hello!  I didn't realize you were from Central PA, either.  I think I just assumed you were a Philly girl, since there are so many on MM.  Does this pregnancy seem to be going faster than last time for you? 

I grew up in south-central PA, then lived in Philly for the past 8 years, then just moved back here to my hometown this year. So you actually assumed correctly. :) What area are you in?

And yeah, the m/s is dragging on, but I can't believe I'm nearly into my 2nd tri already. Crazy.

• imageSBear12:

I grew up in south-central PA, then lived in Philly for the past 8 years, then just moved back here to my hometown this year. So you actually assumed correctly. :) What area are you in?

And yeah, the m/s is dragging on, but I can't believe I'm nearly into my 2nd tri already. Crazy.

I'm in physical Central PA - Centre County.    Hopefully 2nd Tri brings you some relief from the m/s. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"