Cleveland Babies
Options

New to the bump!!!!

Hi. I am new to the bump. My husband and I have been living in the area for approx 4 yrs. We have been TTC for about 4 months now. No luck yet:(

I just wanted to invite anyone on here to the nest GTG in Brecksville at 7 at Creekside. There is 4 for sure coming!!!! Its usually alot of fun. If anyone is interested I can PM my number or you can just meet us at the bar side there.

Re: New to the bump!!!!

• Options

What day is this GTG and where is Brecksville?! I'm new to Lakewood (we've lived in Ohio since Feb) and am 14 weeks preggo!

Thanks!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

A gtg is a Get together! Alot of us girls were new to the area and did not know many people so we have little get togethers to meet new people and make friends.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What date is the gtg?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It pasted but we can set one up again!:) Its exciting to meet new people. I am also 5 weeks and 2 days!:) I havent heard the heart beat yet. So I hope it all works out!!! Is anyone else up for a GTG. I have 3 friends I met on the Nest and we are very close now. They would love to come as well. :)
  • Options
    I'd be up for a GTG! I like in Lakewood and just had a baby girl. She is 7 weeks!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Let's do it! I actually work from home so I need to get out and meet some people also!

JMH_square - I live in Lakewood too! Where did you deliver at? I'll be delivering at Fairview in January!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I delivered at Fairview. You will LOVE it. It was fantastic there. I had an awesome delivery nurse (Dawn) and a fantastic nurse in the maternity wing (Laurel) plus tons of other great staff! I couldn't have asked for better. Plus I love my doctor so my experience was wonderful all around. I hope that you have the same!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know how far away I'll be from everyone, but I'd love to meet up once we get all settled!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"