New Hampshire Babies

infant and mommy classes

My friends in big cities have taken their babies to music classes and baby exercise classes.  What is available in the ManchesterBedford/Nashua area?  Also, has anyone done the baby sign language class?  I saw an ad in the parenting newspaper at BabiesRUs and wondered.

Re: infant and mommy classes

• Nini Bambini in Bedford has classes like that, I think... I've never tried them but am considering trying one of their mom's groups.

I'm curious about the sign class you mentioned- I don't have that magazine though, do you have info about it? 

Abbie 6/6/10 and DD#2 due 2/20/13
  • Nini Bambini--I have heard great things about for their different programs.  One of my friends attended the music class and said that it was great! 

The signs class is Baby Signs Inc.  I am not sure where one is located in Manchester area but I am sure that you can type it into google to find.  I know that there is a location in Concord.  

Books to read in 2015: 9/60
  • Loading the player...
  • After I posted, I thought about:

My Gym in Bedford...I believe they offer baby exercise classes.  I am not sure what is included in them and for how much.  

Books to read in 2015: 9/60
  • Nini Bambini has a bunch of different classes.  Some are free and some are for a very small fee.  I do moms group there and love it!

https://www.ninibambini.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Healing Hands Chiropractic in Londonderry does Mommy and Infant Yoga classes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"