Florida Babies
Options

Looking for a Doctor

I need an OBGYN that accepts Tri-care prime since DH is military. THe doctor must be willing to do voluntary C-sections. Also I would like to deliver at St. Josephs women's hospital.
Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Re: Looking for a Doctor

• Options

No offense, but why in the world would you elect to have a c/s if it wasn't necessary?  I've had one & it was awful.  Any doc at St. Joe's will do a c/s if you want for whatever reason since they have the highest rate around for them. 

Sorry...no advice with with the Tri-care part...  I see a midwife.

• Options
    well i've had doctors tel me i am very "small" so to alleviate any extra trauma to my lower region, and any complications that may be caused by hours of pushing.. so for me a c-section seems like the safer, more reasonable option.
    Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I would call the hospital and ask for referrals in your area.  You may have a hard time finding a Dr that will do it at request.

Good Luck with your pregnancy and Dr hunt!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"