Houston Babies
Options

if you have a playroom

especially one where you can completely close it off, how often do you do a deep clean of it?  Wiping down the shelves, all that good stuff.  Do you straighten and tidy it every day?  Or just shut the door on the mess? Smile

Re: if you have a playroom

• Options
    I do a deep clean once a week. But, I clean all the toys/books up everyday. Its pretty quick to clean up because I have a huge toybox and bins for different smaller toys.
  • Options
    We really dont wipe down the toys and deep clean.  But for dusting and vacuuming, the cleaning lady does it every two weeks.  I tidy up maybe once a week, most of the time...I try to shut the door if I'm expecting people over and don't want to deal with it. =) 
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have two play areas - one upstairs and one downstairs.  I try to keep each space picked up, but  usually I just ignore the mess and maybe try to pick up toys every 2 to 3 days.  I use bins and closed cabinets to organize the small items.

Our upstairs playroom is much bigger and has the large toys that stay out all the time - play kitchen, play cottage, Disney princess vanity, baby dolls in their various bassinetts and play beds, a children's table and chairs set. 

The housekeeper gals come once a week, and before they arrive I pick up all the loose toys and put them away.  That way, they can vacuum and dust fairly easily.

I have rarely if ever actually cleaned the toys themselves unless they were visibly dirty.

• Options
    imageKKMMex:

We have two play areas - one upstairs and one downstairs.  I try to keep each space picked up, but  usually I just ignore the mess and maybe try to pick up toys every 2 to 3 days. 

This exactly. We'll do a major cleanup if we're expecting company and the night before the cleaning lady comes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"