Houston Babies

Kat

I meant to reply back to your note on my post the other day but I can't quote on my phone and I forgot by the time I made it to the computer.  Sorry! 

I have had some RS success!  I've been bunching up the fabric and trying to get it more broken in.  I also picked Aiden all the way up and could easily adjust the rails.  Yea!  It is still up too high on my neck most of the time and I have only figured out the hip carry, so we still need you when you have some time.  I also want to get your thoughts on a woven (Really?  LIke I need another something to learn :))  Maybe after all of this rain goes away!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Kat

• oh yay yay yay!  To keep it from riding up on your neck, get it so low that it almost binds your arm down to your side.  It's going to naturally ride up a little as you go about your business, but starting low will help that.

Ummm, no talk about wovens please.  It's taking everything in my power not to buy a cherry blossoms.  I have such lust for it!

Have you tried making a hammock with your RS?  I did that with my Didy to get it broken in when I got it and Marion had so much fun swinging in it!

Mar is out of school July 12-16th, so maybe some time then?

• I haven't tried a hammock. I bet Aiden would get a kick out of that! I also need to iron it and see if that helps. It is getting better! And YES on woven talk!! Hee hee :) You can tell me all about the love for your Didy.I think one day that week will work fine. Thanks!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"