Parenting
Options

Oh yeah. fireworks. fark.

IT'S NOT THE 4TH YET!!!!!!!

grr.

Re: Oh yeah. fireworks. fark.

• Options
    Tell me about it. They started a week ago around our house.
  • Options

In my old 'hood fireworks season went from Memorial Day to Labor Day and the week of the 4th it was like we were being bombed.

I have heard random firecrackers around here.

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I only heard one go off tonight. We'll be in a hotel for the 4th. Hopefully, it won't be as bad as our neighborhood.
  • Options
    It hasn't been bad this year until just this week. ?Mostly everyone waits until the good stuff is half off after the 4th. ?Everyone goes to Indiana to get them, and then the rest of the summer is non stop.
  • Options
    Oh, I effing hate em!  Last night at midnight they start going off, and then every damn dog on the street starts barking.  Ours included.  And our neighbors, who are the same age as me, are the worst of the bunch.  It's not even like they're inconsiderate teenage boys.
  • Options

imagejoseysbride:
    Oh, I effing hate em!  Last night at midnight they start going off, and then every damn dog on the street starts barking.  Ours included.  And our neighbors, who are the same age as me, are the worst of the bunch.  It's not even like they're inconsiderate teenage boys.

That sounds like my neighborhood.

And Kori - love that the kiddos are in your siggy again Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"