Infertility
Options

Can I not catch a break?! (long rant inside, PG ment.)

Seriously, can I not catch a break?!  My Mom called last night to confirm that after talking to one surgeon, there is nothing they can really do for her.  She is getting a second opinion with someone at the Cleveland Clinic just to be sure, but she is very okay with stopping all treatment.  She is going to get a "timeline" soon to see how long they think she has left.  I cannot deal with this at all so I am avoiding thinking about it at all costs.  Yes, I'm trying my darndest to stay in denial mode.  It's the only thing keeping me from breaking down completely.

We found out that my husband got the job that he interviewed for a couple weeks ago (I posted on here for good vibes).  Yay, right?  It's a huge pay increase.  We were thrilled.  Only to learn that HR is blocking it.  Why?  Because it's a huge pay increase.  Um, that was sort of the appeal!!  So now we're held up in corporate HR crap.  Still hoping they can find a way to pull this through for him, but it's looking doubtful.  Just when we start to see a light at the end of the tunnel of our student loans, cc debt, etc.... it gets turned off.  

Just now, like literally 15 minutes ago, I got a phone call and then I went and curled up next to DH in bed and sobbed then dried my eyes and came back to my laptop to come sob to you girls next!  My uber-fertile SIL just called.  She started off the phone call saying "I hate to have to tell you this..." and my stomach fell.  Yep, she's pregnant.  With her 5th.  And her oldest just (as in last week) turned 6.  And to top it all off, she's due in March.  Even pettier rant to follow: That's my birth month.  None of DH's family have March b-days, but March is huge in my family.  I always hoped for a March kid since she has pretty much the rest of the calendar year covered... March was supposed to be mine.  Took that away too.  Is it bad of me to hope she goes overdue and gives birth in April??  Just kidding, sort of.

Thanks for listening.  It helped to just write all this out and put it out there.  Sorry so long!  I had a lot building up these past couple days... and these are just the worst things that have happened.  Is it too late for a drink?  Maybe I'll take a shot of NyQuil and head to bed.  Wilted Flower

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can I not catch a break?! (long rant inside, PG ment.)

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom.  I hope the job stuff gets sorted out (WTF?)  The PG announcement is just fricking icing on the cake!
  • Options
    Oh Sunny, I'm so sorry you have so much on your plate. ::::::hugs::::::: T&P for your mom and for you
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww Sunny! Im so sorry you have to deal with any of this. I hope things start to look up for you real soon sweetie. Im always here if you need to talk! ((hugs))
    TTC# 1 Since 10/2005----Diagnosed with PCOS March of 2006
    multiple failed cycles, multiple IUIs, lap with ovarian drilling 4/2008
    Finally BFP on 11/23/09 beta#1=36 beta#2 =62 beta#3=139
    Liliana was born on March 27,2010 at 21w5d due to infection and pre-term labor
    BFP #2 on 6/20/10 after Gonal-F and TI First u/s showed Twins! 
    TTC#2 since 02/2012 with out RE... 
    Back to RE 08/2016----- Cycle #1 10/2016 Femara 7.5mg=???
    imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

So sorry to hear all that you're going through!!!! Lots of prayers and hugs coming your way!!!!

Do you have to work in the morming? If yes, take the NyQuil.... if no, go for something stronger like Tequila!! LOL!! J/K

Seriously though I wish things will start looking up for you soon! Sending T&P's your way.

(((((HUGS)))))

• Options

Oh, and don't feel too bad about feeling negative towards pregnant women!!! I have those same thoughts!! Two of my cousins are pregnant, 2 of my co-workers are pregnant and 2 of my friends just had babies last month!!! The worst is my 2 coworkers because we were all TTC at the same time and we would joke about who it would happen to first!! Well we know it wasn't me :(  I have to see them everyday at work with their growing bumps and pregnancy talk all day long!!!! What makes it worse is that about a month before they both ended up pregnant we had a huge fight and don't really talk anymore!! So even before they were preggo I didn't like seeing them!! Now..... UGHHHHH!!!!! But I put a smile on my face and keep working I don't have a choice!!

Give yourself a break, i'm sure we all have had ill thoughts towards preggos at some point!!!

((((HUGS))))

• Options
    ej708ej708 member
    I'm so sorry you've got so much on your plate.  ((Hugs)) to you. 
    Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault
  • Options
    I'm really sorry that you are having such a crappy day.  And especially sorry about your mom.  Lots of (((hugs)))
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is just awful. I'm so sorry sweetie.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    my goodness, that is a lot for you to take in... just try to remember that God doesn't give you more than you can handle... and also the Serenity prayer (I rely on this one so much, I named my puppy Serenity!)
  • Options
    Wow thats a whole lot of crap, sorry :-(  Why didn't your insensitive SIL hold off from telling you, I mean she probably just found out, could she not have waited and perhaps told you in person, wow I am so sorry you are dealing with this!
  • Options

So sorry you are going through all of this right now. It's hard to deal with any one of those events let alone all of those a once. ((hugs))

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) When it rains it pours. I am so sorry to hear about you mom. I hope everything works out with your DH job, you really do need to catch a break. I totally understand you March rant, that my month too. 5 kids is insanity!!! I hope things start to turn around soon.
  • Options

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom.

I will have her in my prayers.

I hope that everything works out for your DH!!!

and SIL - wow. I am so sorry. ::HUGS:: 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    Oh sweetie, I am so sorry that you are dealing with all of this right now....your mom alone is a lot to deal with. I hope things work out with your H's job very soon and I really do hope that your SIL is overdue and has the baby in April!!
  • Options

I'm so sorry sweetie. What a tough, tough time. Please know that I'm thinking of you.

I understand completely everything you are going through with your mom. Please feel free to come to me any time. No one really gets it until they go through it. PM me, email me, page me, whatever. I'm here for you.

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options

Thanks, girls.  I knew you would get it.  The job thing sucks, but whatever.  My SIL honestly was scared to tell me, even though she literally found out yesterday.  When she called she said she knows she doesn't understand what I'm going through and hates how easily it comes for her and not for me.  I know that she wishes I could get pregnant.  It just sucks to be lapped not once, twice, three times... but four times?!  Who else has been lapped 4 times by 1 person?!  Ridiculous.

My mom being sick is the worst, it's just being compounded by everything else.  I am so scared she won't be here if/when I finally do get pregnant or have a baby of my own.  That kills me more than anything.

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your mom and big (((hugs))) to you for all the other frustrations and stresses. You definitely don't need that right now.
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry to hear about everything that you are dealing with right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"