Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Mixing Formula

How do you guys get  all the air bubbly stuff out of it. We use playtex drop ins and there is so much air  bubbles fuzzy stuff I can't get it all out.

Re: Mixing Formula

• Options
    I'm no help. We used concentrated and now ready to feed. No powder, for that exact reason.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I pre make a pitcher using a dr browns pitcher amd keep it in the fridge. Prevents any bubbles or air since it settles and I'm not shaking a bottle everytime. If you don't premake maybe put a couple mylicon drops in to take the air out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use Good Start and it`s great for not having many bubbles at all.  We did try enfamil and that was terrible for bubbles.  We even left it overnight and in the morning just picking it up and swirling it to mix was bad. Needless to say, we stuck with the Good Start.  I guess you could premix up your bottles so that they have time to settle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We use good start too. No bubbles very smooth!
  • Options
    I make formula for the day in the Dr. Browns pitcher. No clumps and no air bubbles (we use Enfamil).
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Are you pre-mixing and pouring into the bottles or mixing in the bottle and shaking?

We mixed DD's in the bottle (most of the time), and got air bubbles as well. I bought generic gas drops, and I would put a drop in after shaking and the bubbles would go away.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"