Infertility
Options

Toddlers & Tiaras...

Does anyone watch this show on TLC.  I watch it once in a while.  Some of these mothers are crazy!!!

If you had/have a daughter do you think you would enter her in a pageant?  Personally I wouldn't but if she came to me when she was older and asked if she could be in one I think I might think about it but I don't know what my response would be. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Toddlers & Tiaras...

• Options

I watch it occasionally.

I would never enter my daughter on my own...if she specifically asked to be in one, I guess that would be her choice. 

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options
    I would only do if if my daughter wanted to be in a pageant. I don't watch the show often but I do think some of those mom's are insane!
    TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I must admit that I do watch it. ?Embarrassed ?And yes these mothers are crazy. ?I honestly don't know what I would do if I had a daughter want to do one of these. ?I would never let them do a glitz like they show on this show. ?However I guess if I had a daughter that really wanted to do a normal one (without fake hair, all the makeup, spray tan etc) then I might let them as long as I continued to tell them how the outside appearance isn't what really matters in life. ?Who knows.?
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Options
    Never!!!!  hopefully I will raise my daughter so that she will have no interest in such a horrid thing!
  • Options

I watch it sometimes.

Hands down. NO POSSIBLE WAY would I do that.  If she was older and was interested, maybe.

I have a philosophy of let kids be kids, especially toddlers!

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards