Babies: 0 - 3 Months

How long was your LO in size 1 diapers?

I can't remember how long DS was in size 1. I know it goes from 8-14 lbs, and looking back at his baby book, he was 14 1/2 pounds at 2 months (always in the 95%). 

Anyways, just trying to stock up now so I have less to buy after DS # 2 is here. How long was your LO in size 1's, and how many diapers a day do you go through approx? TIA!  

Aidan Jake 7/25/08 Cooper Cole 7/27/10 Tessa Morgan 8/9/12

Re: How long was your LO in size 1 diapers?

• Our next box of diapers will be size 2 (which will be in the next day or two) sooo at around 2 months!

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used two boxes of nb, and 1 jumbo size one. I will probably buy size 2 next box bc lo is growing fast! She doesn't poop more than 1-2 x's a day so we don't go through more than 8 or so a day. Dd was 7 lbs and is now up to 10 1/2 .
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • With DD we were in them for one month until turned 2mos old.

With DS (6wks) we have already been in 2's for a week!!!! And they ain't huge on him LOL :)

• My LO has been in Size 1 from day 1.  He is still in size 1 and probably won't move up for about another month.
  • Still in newborn lol
  • Big JBig J member
    DD is still in size 1.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • DD is still in size 1.  She was in NB for about 8 weeks. 
  • I have a fast grower. Preemie for 2 weeks, NB for 4 weeks, size 1 for 5 weeks & just moved up to size 2 this week.

• Still in 1's here also. She was in NB until almost 7 weeks.
    Kinley Joy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • NB for 4 weeks (he could have moved to 1s sooner but I was trying to use all my NBs). 1's about 6 weeks. When he started wearing them it was around 15 diapers a day, but by the end it was more like 10. I stocked up on 1s because I thought he would be in them a long time and I ended up having to exchange some for size 2s.

• We're still in 1s, but yesterday I noticed some marks on DD's thighs, so my next order will be 2s.  I've got one big box of 1s left, and hopefully will be able to use it up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Two months and counting...
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My DS never fit in nb diapers...wore size 1s until 4wks...and now is in size 2s at 5.5 wks :)

• How many diapers per day are we talking at what stage?  Maybe I should take stock of how many of what size of diapers I have! 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"