Infertility
Options

It's stuff like this that pissing me off

Some of my co-workers know about my IF and my plans with my sister.  So today one of the male co-workers asked me when I'm going to get started with my sister.  And I was saying October and how I couldn't wait and I just wish October would hurry up and get there.  And he tells me...don't rush it.  When you're up all night with a crying baby you'll wish you waited!!!  EXCUSE ME???  WTF??  I've been waiting FOREVER!!!  I don't think I will ever wish I waited longer...

Am I being overly sensitive?  

Thanks..Vent over...

My Wonderful Sister is my GC!!!! 3 IUIs, 2 unmedicated, 1 50mg of Clomid = All BFNs Next step IVF!!!! Melinda & Michael 5*6*06 God Bless The Broken Road

Re: It's stuff like this that pissing me off

• Options
    Not at all!! You should have let him have it!
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Not being overly senstive at all! That guy should have known better given all you have been through, plus I hate it when people say that crap no matter who they are talking to!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

No you are totally not being overly sensitive...

I am with you...I occasionally get the "you're young" "you should wait" "You'll wish you would have waited" and my fav. from MIL, "Think of all the things you have had a chance to do without kids, you'll be greatful that you waited."

MIL knows we've been TTC and she knows enough about our IF dx.

((hugs)) and I would have had a very hard time not offering a throat punch to this co-worker.

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.  Sometimes I just don't know when I'm being overly sensitive or when I should really be upset.  Thanks for making me not think I'm crazy.
    My Wonderful Sister is my GC!!!! 3 IUIs, 2 unmedicated, 1 50mg of Clomid = All BFNs Next step IVF!!!! Melinda & Michael 5*6*06 God Bless The Broken Road
  • Options

((HUGS))

what a douche bag!

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options
    That would REALLY piss me off. ?I have people say "wait until you have kids" a bunch, though they don't know that I am TTC though so I try to not get too pissed. ?For someone to know though and still say that is awful.
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Options
    what a loser......and I bet he is single with no kids!!!!  stupid a$$!
  • Options
    I'm with the rest of the ladies...... he needed a throat punch!! LOL!! What a jerk!! As far as your MIL maybe she was trying to make you feel better? I don't know just trying to figure out why she would say that!! Then again MIL's can be a thorn in your side!!! ((( HUGS)))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"