Multiples

strollers

I've seen a lot of posts about the DSNG and I can see why it's a board fav. DH and I were also looking at the Kolkraft Contours Tandem twin stroller. I like that it can be used after the babies are no longer in carseats, but have seen that it's length can be cumbersome. Any reviews?

Also if you got the DSNG, the Kolkraft or another two seater stroller, did you get a separate jogging stroller or separate single "city" stroller for other activities and/or more crowded places.

It seems insane to buy three strollers until I think about how each would be used and then I'm like, maybe it's not so crazy?!

Re: strollers

• it's def on the pricier side but we got the baby jogger city select. we don't need a dsng b/c there are car sear adaptors for the frame, and we also got the bassinets and reg seats.

when they get big enough for an umbrella type stroller we will probably get 2 maclarens or something like that but that would not be before next summer so i am not even thinking about that now. 

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageshipoopiisforme:

it's def on the pricier side but we got the baby jogger city select. we don't need a dsng b/c there are car sear adaptors for the frame, and we also got the bassinets and reg seats.

when they get big enough for an umbrella type stroller we will probably get 2 maclarens or something like that but that would not be before next summer so i am not even thinking about that now. 

How do two bassinets fit on the city select? do you have a picture of that? 

• Loading the player...
  • i put them both facing forward, so i can see both the babies.

i took this pic out on a walk today:

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageshipoopiisforme:

i put them both facing forward, so i can see both the babies.

i took this pic out on a walk today:

oh, honey they are gorgeous! I can't believe how cute they are. Congrats again. And thanks for sharing that pic! I was wondering how the bassinets would work! 

• I already have the UPPABaby Vista for my singleton and although I could use the City Select for the twins, i've decided not to as the UB Vista was a gift from my parents, and I don't want to hurt their feelings.  I will buy the 2nd seat when the twins are bigger and the "step" for my toddler. 

For the twins, I just purchased the DSNG on Craig's list for $30.00, not too shabby, huh?

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the City Select which I used for car seats and I also have a Baby Jogger City mini single. I use that when I need to go up/down stairs. I carry one bump the other.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I started out with a DSNG, replaced that with the Kolcraft and I'm SO much happier with the Kolcraft.  IMO, don't waste your money with the DSNG.  Buy the extra adapter on Diapers.com (if you order by 3pm, you'll get it the next day) and just start out with the Kolcraft.  I use my stroller on an almost daily basis.  I do want to get 2 smaller umbrella strollers, for now we don't need them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"