Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

No pee since last night???

ok so picked up DS from daycare today and she told me that he didn't pee all day today.  She checked his diaper 4 times.  his overnight diaper from last night was soaked as usual but that was the last time he peed.  when i put him down tonight i removed the last diaper and that was dry as well.  he's had several cups to drink but nothing seems to be coming out.  could this be bladder infection?  UTI?  any advice.  he was crying earlier and DID have tears. 

if morning diaper is dry then im calling the pedi immediately...

Right Oopherectomy w/tubal ligation 11.15.2007
BFP #1 03.30.2008, Born 12.08.2008
TTC #2 Since 11.2010
DX: IRPCOS with Fair Motility on SA
Cycle #22 - RE Round #1 - 100MG Clomid - BFN
Cycle #23 - RE Round #2 - 150MG Clomid/Pregnyl Trig - BFN
Cycle #24 - RE Round #3 - 150MG Clomid/Ovidrel Trig/IUI/Crinone - BFN
Cycle #25 - RE Round #4 - 2.5MG Letrozole/Ovidrel Trig/Crinone

Re: No pee since last night???

• Options
    Could the DCP possibly have missed it?  IDid he drink anything at daycare today?  If my son truly hadn't urinated all day, and his last wet diaper was when he woke up this morning, I'd call the pedi/nurse now.  Not to alarm you, and maybe I'd be overreacting, but that's what I'd do.
  • Options

imageChloe77:
    Could the DCP possibly have missed it?  IDid he drink anything at daycare today?  If my son truly hadn't urinated all day, and his last wet diaper was when he woke up this morning, I'd call the pedi/nurse now.  Not to alarm you, and maybe I'd be overreacting, but that's what I'd do.

I'd probably call now too, especially if he had drank several cups of fluids and still nothing. GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, I'd call, too - just to be safe!  Good luck! 
  • Options

imageChloe77:

when i asked if he drank anything she said that he had 3 cups today, on top of the milk cup we gave him this morning...so something should have come out...

Right Oopherectomy w/tubal ligation 11.15.2007
    BFP #1 03.30.2008, Born 12.08.2008
    TTC #2 Since 11.2010
    DX: IRPCOS with Fair Motility on SA
    Cycle #22 - RE Round #1 - 100MG Clomid - BFN
    Cycle #23 - RE Round #2 - 150MG Clomid/Pregnyl Trig - BFN
    Cycle #24 - RE Round #3 - 150MG Clomid/Ovidrel Trig/IUI/Crinone - BFN
    Cycle #25 - RE Round #4 - 2.5MG Letrozole/Ovidrel Trig/Crinone
  • Options
    call now. our pedi said to call re: dehydration if there are less than 4 pee diapers in one day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"