Infertility
Options

just for s#$@# and giggles....

when you become a mom (and I know we all will soon!!!!) what baby names do you like? i think about baby names all the time! sometimes i feel silly thinking about it, but a girl can dream, right?
Adopting after multiple rounds of fertility meds and 3 failed IUI's

Re: just for s#$@# and giggles....

• Options
    For boys Logan and Luke.  Everyone knows those are my boy names and they are not allowed to steal them.  For girls DH and I can't decide on anything. 
    Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I love a ton of girl names...Jaycie, Grace, Caroline, Ansley, Morgan, Taylie, Aliza...

If we have a son, I'm pretty sure he will be Renner Doyle. 

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemadelyn07:

I love a ton of girl names...Jaycie, Grace, Caroline, Ansley, Morgan, Taylie, Aliza...

Love Morgan.....that's my name hehehehe 

• Options

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Madison or Addison for a girl and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chase or Caleb for a boy...

I've staked claim on Madison Michelle for years now...lol...luckily for me SIL doesn't like the name Madison, and I certainly hope it stays that way. ;-)

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

For a girl, I love Emmerson, Delaney, and Peyton

For a boy, I love Grayson, Declan (fell in love with this name after watching the movie Leap Year), and Bryson 

• Options

Boys names= Maxwell (Max) Lincoln...or Theodore (Ted) Lincoln...umm DH insists on the Lincoln as he is a big history buff and loves him!

Girl names= Molly or Betsy..I am pushing for Betsy and DH is starting to agree.

Love thinking about it.

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options

We have had Mila Rylee as our girl name for years now.

Our boy names have changed over the years, we have Brady, Oliver, Eli and Sawyer in the runnings, and DH wants the middle name to be Jack. So then Sawyer and Eli goes to the top of the list, as OJ and BJ aren't my favorite initials... I've had lots of time to think about this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagebodybuilderswife:
    imagemadelyn07:

Love Morgan.....that's my name hehehehe 

I really do love it. But, DH had a player named Morgan and similar to teachers..he isn't too keen on naming kids names that his players have had. So that would also take out Caroline and Ansley. 

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options

When I was younger, I always liked "unique" names...because I have an uncommon name and loved it!

When I got together with DH, and we started discussing baby names, it came out that he likes traditional names more.

The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea of a traditional name - if it had meaning to us.

For a boy, we both like John Sebastian (John was my dad's name, and Sebastian was my grandpa's middle name)...honoring two great men in my life who have passed away.

For a girl, DH wanted to honor a loved one in his family who has passed - someone he was close to when he was younger - his Great Aunt Eleanor - so we came up with Eleanor Grace (We both agree, Eleanor would be the given name, but she would probably be called Ellie)

This one took time to grow on me...I like the nickname, but don't like the formal name. As time went on, though...I've grown to like it. I just don't think we would use the formal version very often, though... 

SAIFW
  • Options

For a girl our first choice is Leighton and we also like Emmalynn 

For a boy we used to like Jackson but now there are too many I like unusual names so we will have to rehash the boy names. I love Cooper but DH hates it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I already know girls names we will use, first will be Adel Rose b/c my grandmother's name was Adel, and she loved roses (plus our last name starts with a T so her initials would be ART). If we would have two girls the second name would be Victoria Lily for DH's mom and my favorite flower.

Boys I like Colin Thomas and Jacob Thomas (thomas is the middle name of my grandfather, dad, and brother). 

I think about names all the time too. And nurseries. 

• Options
    imagebodybuilderswife:

For a girl, I love Emmerson, Delaney, and Peyton

For a boy, I love Grayson, Declan (fell in love with this name after watching the movie Leap Year), and Bryson 

I love Delaney!!! It's my MIL maiden name and we are *hoping* to be able to use it someday =]

• Options

Oooo - I love thinking about baby names.

For a boy we like Andrew, Maxwell, & Tyson with the middle name James (hubby's father's name as well as my hubby's middle name)

For a girl we like Caitlyn, Emerson, Addison with the middle name Grace.

• Options

For boys, William Henry or Benjamin Alan/Walter/something.

For girls, Evangeline Rae or Annaliese Constance.

Most of mine have family tie-ins, I love the chance to honor family members this way.  Depending how things go with my Mom might change things.  If she is gone before we have a baby girl (and I hope with everything I have that this is not the case!) I might try to see if my husband would be okay with using her name, Eleanor.  DH & I have never been really fond of it, but I do love the nn Ellie.  Then again I hate to use a name we both don't like just to honor her... maybe our kids would want to use it down the road or something.

• Options

For a girl, her first name will be Caroline. It is my great great grandmother's name and I love it. Middle name I think would be chosen from Christine or Colette.

Boy name used to be set on James Michael. As time has gone by I've fallen a little out of love with it. Maybe James Thomas. We also like the names Brett, Beau, Zachary.

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • Options
    imagebaze2:

LOVE Betsy!!!

It changes all the time, but lately we're stuck on Nathan, Bryce, Nicholas, and Micah for boys... and Caroline, Emily, Sara, and Mallory for girls.  I hope to use a few of these names eventually, if I can ever catch a break with the baby-making process!
  • Options
    imagebaze2:

Boys names= Maxwell (Max) Lincoln...or Theodore (Ted) Lincoln...umm DH insists on the Lincoln as he is a big history buff and loves him!

Love thinking about it.

Tell him Betsy was Martha Washington's nick name 

• Options

Girls will be after our grandmothers:

Anna Jamal

Kathryn Marion

Boys are always up for debate, we like: Patrick, Owen, Nolan

TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
  • Options

For a girls name: Molly Ann ( Molly was my great-grandmother and Ann was DH's mother's middle name) or Sarah Ann (Sarah was the name of both of my grandmothers)

I love the name Annabelle but DH said No way, from day 1.  I also like Hannah.

For boy names: Samuel (Sam) Russell (Samuel was DH's Uncle and Russell was his fathers name) or Lawrence Solomon (After both of my grandfathers) or Joseph Russell (Joseph was my Uncle)

Both DH and I are into biblical names.  We also really like Jacob, and Joshua.

• Options
    imagehalfnhalf:
    imagebaze2:

LOVE Betsy!!!

It changes all the time, but lately we're stuck on Nathan, Bryce, Nicholas, and Micah for boys... and Caroline, Emily, Sara, and Mallory for girls.  I hope to use a few of these names eventually, if I can ever catch a break with the baby-making process!
    I love that you guys love Betsy. That is my real name! For a boy I like Ian, Owen, and Kyle. DH likes Griffen. For girls I love old fashioned names like mine and would love Mary, Ruby, or Pearl (dh's grandma is Pearl). I also really like Jana as a tribute to my m Janice and MIL Patricia. Dh likes Anabella and Isabella.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagebodybuilderswife:

For a girl Delaney

Hey, that's me!

• Options

I love Julia for a girl.

Alex for a boy, but DH knows someone named Alex who he was in the Army with and doesn't care for him too much, so we probably won't be using that name! I also like Jake, but we've got a "J" thing going with all the guys in our family (Jim, John, Jason, Jackson) so I don't want to make it seem like we're perpetuating that on purpose. 

Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Evelyn Marie or Alexandra Rae or Alessandra Rae

Alexander Eric Igor honoring my father and DH's father who have both passed away

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    imagemadelyn07:

I love Ansley.  I want to use that for a girl, but I named my dog Ansley.  I asked DH if we could rename the dog (she was Missy before I adopted her), but he said no.  So I can't name a baby girl after the dog.

But man, I love that name.

• Options

For I boy, I want Jack Henry.  That would give our son the same initials as DH's dad, which DH thinks is cool.

For a girl, I am still open.  I like Emerson, Carmen, Peyton, Sloan and Emory (though it is hard to picture a little baby named Sloan or Carmen).

• Options

Our favorite boys names: Caleb Thomas, Gabriel, Alexander, Zachary Christian (Caleb is our favorite so far)

We have a lot harder time with girl names: Emily, Isabel, Kayleigh Elizabeth

After 2 years of TTC, our daughter was born on Oct 31, 2011!
    7lbs 13oz  20 inches long
    image"Lilypie">

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"