Eco-Friendly Family

fitted for a super pee-er?

is there a good fitted out there for a super pee-er?

i'd like to try some others.  i got a thirsties fab fitted with my JD trial but DS completely soaked though it in under an hour.  i really wanted to like them, as i already think prefolds suck and are just not for us (DS looks so uncomfy with them on), but if they aren't going to be able to hold much then i guess fitteds aren't for us either.

i think my fav out of the trial so far is the thirsties duo pocket, but then again this is only after 1 day so that could change still.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: fitted for a super pee-er?

• My DS has always been a big pee-er.

We have almost always used pockets with him. The adjustable absorbancy is key. I use a combo of MF and hemp to stuff them. 

• bububebe's (B4's) are probably the most absorbent fitted that I've come across.  www.hyenacart.com/bububebe
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepapagena:
    bububebe's (B4's) are probably the most absorbent fitted that I've come across.  www.hyenacart.com/bububebe

i've been looking at those and trying to justify the price

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageemolee84:

imagepapagena:
    bububebe's (B4's) are probably the most absorbent fitted that I've come across.  www.hyenacart.com/bububebe

i've been looking at those and trying to justify the price

they are wonderful.

• I really like my piddle poddles from hyena cart.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"