Washington Babies
Options

Really? Designer diapers?

They're poo collectors! 

While I think the jeans ones are funny, I'm not paying $6 more a pack for something I cover up, my kid craps on, and I throw away.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/Pampers-offers-designerbrand-apf-3182230249.html?x=0

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Really? Designer diapers?

• Options
    the commercial makes me laught though!
    Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• Options
    I've never been the kind of mom that lets my kid run around in just diapers...maybe if I lived in FL or TX and it was super hot but you would think fashionable mommies would be more concerned about the clothes!
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will admit I do have a box of the jean ones for Walker to grow into.  But I stacked coupons for them, so figured it was ok.  I wouldn't pay extra for the "desinger" ones, but the plaid is cute.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Have you seen Good Mama cloth?  $31 for a cloth diaper and they aren't even waterproof!  You have to put a cover on them! 
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"