Infertility
Options

REALLY Judges (sytycd)

You made a mistake sending Christina home and keeping Melinda, Really!!!

Dumb moves d-bags!  Melinda's salsa was awful!

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: REALLY Judges (sytycd)

• Options

Ummm...horrific.

Honestly one of the worst performances I've seen on the show...

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options
    LCB34LCB34 member
    I'm just glad they admitted it.  Her salsa was embarrassing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

and while i love Jose, Anya was in total control of that Samba.

sometimes I wonder if they are watching the same show.

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options

I thought Jose was horrible.

I don't get what the judges are watching...

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options

I think they are grossly overrating most of the performances this year. 

Or maybe they just all look like crap next to all stars?  Except for Alex of course i mean he IS an all star... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I wonder if they said that because they saw the replay and realized it or because EVERYONE was pissed and told them they made a mistake.
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"