Indiana Babies
Options

Target returns not so scary!

I had heard horror stories about returning extra registry items to target w/out gift receipts.  I got doubles of a lot of things, and of course those were the things I didn't have receipts for.  If you go to the registry station and print a purchase log, they can look it up that way.  I ended up being able to return everything I didn't need!  Big Smile  Of course if people didn't turn in the registry you may have issues.  They can even find things you didn't register for if they were purchased with a registry item. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Target returns not so scary!

• Options
    I actually had the same positive experience with Target.  Only horror stories have been with BRU.
  • Options

Andrea, thankfully I had gift receipts for my BRU return, but they peeved me today.  I went there to return 2 duplicate gifts and use my 20% of coupon.  I bought 4 baskets for the shelving system my dad is building me, and on the display it said if you bought 3 or more, they were 15% off.  They didn't ring up that way, and they had to go back and find them.  Apparently they didn't take down the sign and that deal ended yesterday.  The manager said that she'd give it to me, but I could only get the discount on 3.  When I pointed out it said 3 or more, she said okay.  Then they weren't going to let me use my 20% off coupon on the other item I was buying.  Finally they got it right, but I was a little late to my dr's appt b/c of the 10 minute ordeal to fix it. 

Buy buy baby can't get here fast enough!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had better luck with Target than BRU  :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"