Pregnant after a Loss
Options

oh my lord.

quick update on me: zero progress.

the point of this post: the woman in the room next to me is screaming bloody effing murder. its fricking freaking me out.

maybe she went natural? if you have an epidural... do you still scream that much?

Re: oh my lord.

• Options

was wondering how you were doing!  i don't have advice for you on your question but fwiw, we watched two birth videos in my class, one for a birth with an epidural and one natural and the women in the natural video looked like they were in WAY more pain.  Regardless of whether that lady had an epidural or not, I think you should just tell yourself she did not.

Wishing you were making more progress!  I'll send all the progress dust i find.

• Options
    imagesomeflower6:

the point of this post: the woman in the room next to me is screaming bloody effing murder. its fricking freaking me out.

THANK GOD i'm having my baby at home. I don't need to hear other _bitches screaming.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageShellShockedMama:
    imagesomeflower6:

THANK GOD i'm having my baby at home. I don't need to hear other _bitches screaming.

You are brave my dear.  I had a brief period where I wanted to do a home birth too but I am too chicken.  If all goes well with this one and we are blessed with a second baby, maybe I'll give it a shot. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No...didn't scream....Even with the epi it did burn once the head started to come out. I did scream a lot when I got the hospital and was contracting every 3 minutes and was 6cm dilated and didn't have the epi yet. Good luck!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didn't have the Epi, I went natural and I still didn't scream. I did hate those women though, that's what freaked me out the most.
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"