Upstate NY Babies
Options

How we told DH!

At today's us baby almost didn't cooperate. The tech had to go back 3 times to that area. On time #4 she got an ok look and said looks like a girl but will have to have the DR. confirm since I am not positive. Dr. Confirmed girl.

So 2 US tech and 2 MD's mean girl.

To mimic the US experience My sister came up with a slightly cruel but fitting idea. here is what we did:

I bought a Gender neutral outfit and it was placed in neutral wrapping. DH opened it and said "seriously..." and I said "Told you it wasn't as exciting the 2nd time around. Baby wouldn't cooperate. We will find out next US.

Then my sister brought out another bag and said that since we couldn't find out she bought us some presents to make us feel better. DH was to unwrap the blue paper and I the purple. the Blue paper contained bibs and an outfit that said little sister and daddy's little girl. Mine contained a nice pandora charm for my bracelet. My gift was very unexpected.

DH was very excited and relieved to find out...We told him how the US went and he really liked the way he was told. He was very surprised!

Re: How we told DH!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"