Babies on the Brain

Confession.

I miss Henry after he goes to bed.  A lot.  It's weird because I am always so relieved to put him to bed, but once that door closes I can't wait to hear him running down the hall to my room in the morning.

I'm a sucker.

Re: Confession.

• I would miss him, too.
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • That's so sweet!  But I bet you wouldn't love those little footsteps as much if you hadn't had a peaceful night's sleep, lol.

Before too long there will be two little sets of feet running to your room in the morning.  :)

Photobucket Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • oh that's so cute! I so know the feeling, especially after days where I have been gone all day, I always secretly wish DD would stay up later.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Same exact thing happens to me.  Every single night.  I check on her every night before I go to bed and I have a hard time pulling myself away.  I love to watch her sleep becuase that's the only time she still reminds me of when she was a baby.
  • I love that you think this too. I always think the same thing every night after I put Felix to bed. 
  • I think we talked about that before Hippo.

image***SweetPea***:
    Same exact thing happens to me.  Every single night.  I check on her every night before I go to bed and I have a hard time pulling myself away.  I love to watch her sleep becuase that's the only time she still reminds me of when she was a baby.

and SP, I have this exact bedtime routine for me. I check on her before I go to my room, and then if I watch some tv in bed before going to sleep I will get up and go check on her again. 

• When DH and I are both home we both go to check on her and he kisses her about 15 times before I get my 1 kiss in!  He's such a kiss hog!
  • This post is making me very sleepy.
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagegreenclown:
    This post is making me very sleepy.
    I'll tuck you in.
  • imagehippotree:
    imagegreenclown:
    I'll tuck you in.

Now I might be waking up, if you know what I mean. 

JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagegreenclown:

imagehippotree:
    imagegreenclown:
    I'll tuck you in.

Now I might be waking up, if you know what I mean. 

::waggles eyebrows::

I'll massage your ovary for you, if you know what I mean.

• I cannot go to bed without checking on Seb. I've tried once or twice and I just can't sleep until I've looked in on him.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"