Infertility
Options

TTC #2 naturally after an IUI success w/ DS

Hi!

I'm new to the boards, it's been a long time. My DS is now 16 months, he was an IUI success (4th time was the charm w/gonal-f). Now we are TTC #2, and I have only had 4 cycles since I was breastfeeding up until about a month ago.

Long story short I charted the last 2 cycles and pretty confident I o'd. I am now on CD 30 today and so far I've had 28-31 day cycles and I usually spot the day before. This time, NOTHING. I spotted on CD 18 and since I hadn't started I was thinking OMG I might be pregnant without gonal-f, IUI, progesterone supps.etc. Well, got a BFN today when I tested. So what I thought was implantation on CD 18 maybe was not!

My question is, could it have been too early to test? I think I o'd fairly early too, so I'm prob. grasping at straws.

I also have EXTREME bloat which has me a little concerned to be honest. My stomach has just felt "off" these last 3 days and I don't have the usual cramping I have when AF is arriving.

I am so not ready to get back into IF treatments again, but know it's probably going to happen again where I need to...

Re: TTC #2 naturally after an IUI success w/ DS

• Options
    geesh I should say unmedicated and without the help of an RE instead of naturally. I should know better!
  • Options

you should probably ask this on Success After IF since most women here have never had a BFP, let alone a chance to TTC after breastfeeding.

also, lots of the ladies here appreciate a warning (in the subject) when you have a ticker or pic in your siggie of a child.  somedays it's very difficult to see pictures of adorable babies (after miscarriages, BFN's, etc.)

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'd test again in a week or few days. Each cycle is different. There is not way to know if you are pregnant or not. It's not fun when our bodies aren't consistent - but I know you know how that goes!

Personally, this last cycle was unmedicated for us too - everything was timed perfectly. I didn't have ANY AF symptoms - then boom, she showed up right on time.

I wish there was an easy answer - just take it one day at a time and see what happens. Good luck.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Thank you IVF for our little miracles!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"