Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Wet bag score!

So, last minute I decided to take the CDs with me on our 3 week trip - I just couldn't bear the thought of 3 weeks in sposies.

I went to our local CD store (which is closing after today to move locations!).  I needed some larger covers since in 3 weeks she'll be out of the current ones and I was really hoping that they would have something I could use for the dirties since I don't have a larger wetbag and my pail liner doesn't have handles or anything and therefore isn't really convenient without an actual pail.  HOWEVER, since they are clearing out inventory their a little low now.  There was NOTHING on display in wetbags or pail liners that were larger than what I have now. 

I mentioned what I was looking for (more in despair than anything else).  She said "that's all I've got, unless you want this".  She pulled out what I would describe as a GUC Fuzzibunz hanging diaper pail (elastic handles and opening).  I asked how much.  $5.  SOLD!

I win Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wet bag score!

• Options

SCORE!!! 

Wildflower?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

SCORE!!! 

Wildflower?

Yep!  They close today and will re-open some time around August 1 at a new location with a new name & website - Zoolikins. I guess they're expanding to fill the niche for natural parenting products since a lot of other stores in the area that once covered that niche have since closed.  Good for them, sad for the other stores...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Excellent!  I wanted to go there when I was in the area but they were closed that day.
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Options
    imageAlishaRichelle:
    imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

SCORE!!! 

Wildflower?

Yep!  They close today and will re-open some time around August 1 at a new location with a new name & website - Zoolikins. I guess they're expanding to fill the niche for natural parenting products since a lot of other stores in the area that once covered that niche have since closed.  Good for them, sad for the other stores...

I wanted to stop by there today just to see if they had anything out on a super good sale. Sounds like I didn't miss much, but that is a great deal!

Do you live near that area?

• Options
    imagemrs_kelly1014:
    imageAlishaRichelle:
    imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

SCORE!!! 

Wildflower?

I wanted to stop by there today just to see if they had anything out on a super good sale. Sounds like I didn't miss much, but that is a great deal!

I didn't see any fabulous sales.  The wetbag had literally just been consigned by another mama who was still in the store.

I do live in the area!  There are quite a few AZ EFFers... you should join us for a GTG!

• Options
    imageAlishaRichelle:
    imagemrs_kelly1014:
    imageAlishaRichelle:
    imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

SCORE!!! 

Wildflower?

I didn't see any fabulous sales.  The wetbag had literally just been consigned by another mama who was still in the store.

I do live in the area!  There are quite a few AZ EFFers... you should join us for a GTG!

I would LOVE to! My email is themagicofmama at gmail dot com. I would love to meet some local EFF moms!

• Options
    imagemrs_kelly1014:
    imageAlishaRichelle:
    imagemrs_kelly1014:
    imageAlishaRichelle:
    imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

SCORE!!! 

Wildflower?

I would LOVE to! My email is themagicofmama at gmail dot com. I would love to meet some local EFF moms!

You should join us sometime!  We love to lunch at True Food in the Biltmore.  Are you close to that area? 

• Options
    Another AZ Mama checking in! I was going to go over there and check out any sales, but I figured since they were moving and not closing, there probably weren't any smoking deals. Did she say where they are moving to? The current store is pretty close to my house! I plan on going to the CD class in Aug.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options

Glad - The Biltmore isn't too far- We live in North Phoenix.

Sheena- Wildflower's FB page said that they would probably be moving somewhere in South Scottsdale, but that's all that I have seen so far. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"