Pregnant after a Loss
Options

NBR: What other boards to do you frequent?

What other bump boards are you a regular at?  

I pretty much only visit this one.... and every now and then I'll post on 2nd Tri or Nov 2010.  I much prefer this one because its smaller and slower paced.  Does that make me old that I can't keep up with the other boards?  LOL

Re: NBR: What other boards to do you frequent?

• Options
    BOTB, 1st Tri, mc/loss, ttcal and my local board
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Just this one.  I've looked at other boards (tri boards and Eco Friendly Family) and made a few posts, but very very few.  Before this board I was on MC/PL and TTCAL.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBAM_2780:
    Just this one.  I've looked at other boards (tri boards and Eco Friendly Family) and made a few posts, but very very few.  Before this board I was on MC/PL and TTCAL.

This. Plus, before the last loss, I frequented the TTGP on the Nest.  

Three losses in 2009, a miracle in 2010! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Method to My Madness, a PPD blog
  • Options
    Mainly PGAL, Nurseries and Baby Gear, September 2010 and lurk on TTCAL
  • Options
    I browse the tri boards for a laugh, the names board also for a laugh...Once in a while my local board (it's not very active).  If im super bored, I'll read through some others like breastfeeding and working moms for future info.  But I almost never post on any of them, except the occasional reply to a question.
  • Options

Just this TTCAL and TTCAL +6.

some days I don't have a lot to say, others I do. I can't stand other boards, I stay where I know people.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • Options
    Mostly just here and Feb. 2011 Moms. Recently I've been posting on Baby Names a little. I still lurk on TTCAL but I rarely post because I hardly recognize anybody anymore. I've also been lurking on Natural Birth because I think that's the way I'm going to go, but I'm not ready to make an intro yet. I probably will once I hit my second or third trimester.
    married 09.06.08
    BFP #1 - m/c on 12.22.09 @ 8w3d
    BFP #2 - d&c on 07.22.10 @11w1d
    BFP #3 - DS born on 06.22.11 @41w3d!
    BFP #4 - Due 04.24.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"