Washington Babies
Options

**Kaskade**

It was good seeing you today in class.  So sorry I wasn't more chatty but Maeve's meltdown threw me off.  She's usually not like that!  I absolutely adored that class and I'm so sad I don't get to go anymore.  Your daughter is a doll too by the way!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Kaskade**

• Options

Thanks, it was good to see you!  No worries, I was a little preoccupied too...Katie didn't finish eating before falling asleep and I was getting engorged :(  I had to rush home and thankfully she woke up and ate!  That was only my second class, but already I can tell it is a lifesaver to get out and talk to other moms.  It is so nice to see moms who look so absolutely put together and find out they're struggling with the same things I am - I'm normal after all!  Stick out tongue

Maeve is gorgeous - she has such beautiful eyes and is so alert.  Great job mom!

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, and hugs - I know you must be excited to go back to work, yet worried about it too.  You are going to make it and you are showing your daughter a strong female role model, earning a living to support your family, and giving yourself some mental stimulation as well! 
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow you are too sweet!!  Thank you so much!  I loved what you said about giving your daughter a healthy body image too.  yay for empowering our daughters!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"