January 2011 Moms
Options

Never send a pregnant lady..

Grocery Shopping! 

The combination of lasting morning sickness and crazy cravings makes grocery shopping an adventure.

Last week I came home with a container of chocolate milk and forgot a bunch of stuff that DH likes. Today, I came home with fudgesicles and orange sorbet and bought DH the same cereal he already has. I couldn't even look at the meat section (I quickly grabbed ground beef and ran).

I can't wait until things get back to normal and grocery shopping doesn't cost me an arm and a leg!

Re: Never send a pregnant lady..

• Options
    I've been making DH go on the weekends and evenings, I have been so inneffiecent at the stores.  I did get through Walmart today with both the girls, but forgot three of the things on my list and wound up with $15 of extra food.  Which is quite a bit when you're talking about Walmart!
  • Options
    hahaha!!! I was picking up random stuff left and right too! DH came home and was like, "Since when do we eat Bagel Bites?" Since I decided that they're the only thing I can eat for lunch, that's when!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    oh my gosh i'm craving chocolate and trying to resist the urge to hit the grocery store. I swore i was eating better this week and getting back to a normal grocery budget! no more spontaneous runs for snacks and junk!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The last time I went grocery shopping I ended up leaving and making DH go back because I had m/s all over the grocery store and couldnt bare to go back and look at all that meat and stuff... Sad
  • Options
    I always end up buying so much random crap, today I went to my least favorite grocery store in town and that kept me from adding anything to my cart because I just wanted to get in and get out, because I hate that grocery store.
    DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"