Health & Exercise
Options

30DS DAY 30??

So, it's June 30th, is anyone on day 30 today? I'm curious how it's gone for everyone who started at the beginning of the month!

I'm on D27, I wound up taking one day off per level but hey, only three days to go!!  I have also been doing WW (the nursing moms program) and this month I have lost almost 6lbs so far and I weigh in again Friday.  Overall I think this has been a great workout, I feel I am in much better shape than I was when I started.  I when I'm done I'll take a few days off then go back to level 1 and start again and try to do all the non-modified moves! 

Re: 30DS DAY 30??

• Options
    I didn't do a full 30 days either, but I did about 23 or 25 probably.  I am taking this week off and will start again next week.  I also did WW for breastfeeding moms.  I lost 4.5 pounds so far and have about 3 to 5 to go!  Congrats on your weight loss! That's wonderful!
  • Options
    Today will be my last day of the 30 DS!! I was on a high protein diet for 2 of those weeks, and I've lost about 10lbs since I started working out (14 more to go). I'll probably continue doing the 30DS everyday along with some other form of exercise...prolly my elliptical? I just hope I can lose these last 14lbs and tone up a bit more before I got back to work on Aug 3rd. GL to you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congradulations on your losses ladies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"