Success after IF
Options

Success with FET: Tell me about your embryos!

Hi All.

I haven't posted since my pregnancy with my daughter in 2008. We got pregnant with IVF. Transferred a single 8 cell embryo from a fresh cycle and froze 9 embryos.

Yesterday was my fist FET.  I transferred 2 eight cell embies one with really good symmetry (a 1) and the other a (2).

Feeling postive! Would love to hear about successful FET cycles!

Re: Success with FET: Tell me about your embryos!

• Options

We had success with ivf/fresh the first time. Trans. 2 embies and got DS.

Now we are working on success!!! trying to be positive.  We have done one at a time for now.

We are on the same cycle. I'm testing on 7/8

Good luck.  It's great you had 9 to freeze.

• Options

We had 3 to freeze. 2 frozen on day 5 and 1 on day 6.

1 was 5AA. It thawed at 90%. This was FET#1 which was a BFN.

The other two were both 4BA. On thawed at 100% and the other at 50%. We transferred the 100% embie and donated the 50%. It is our current BFP.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am pregnant with a FET baby! :)  I can't tell you much about the embryos that were transferred because my clinic gives very little detail - both times we were only told that they were excellent quality (fresh cycle didn't work but FET did). I just wanted to wish you good luck!!
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Options

I had 6 good embies. In Dec we transferred the 3 best embies with the fresh cycle. My lining was only a 7 a few days before the transfer so i knew in my heart it wasn't going to work. I wish i had of froze them and waited. Feb we transferred the last 3 embies (my embies made it to day 5 and one to day 6) they were 2 3bb's and one 3cc and i am now pregnant with twins. My lining was a 12 before transfer and i used PIO & lovenox. My RE said Lovenox has sometimes helped with implantation. I think it was the PIO that worked though. That was the glue.

My RE also said to try not to get hung up on the grades of the embies because he's seen the best not work and the crappiest work. I wouldn't say mine were the crappiest but the 3 best ones didn't work so i'm thinking he's right. GL to you!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

My FET baby is almost 14 months old!! We transfered 2 AA grade embryos and 1 stuck. They were frozen on Day 3 and were 5 day blasts at transfer. They grew really fast and at Day 4, they were already at blast stage, so we were very positive about it as well and it worked. GL!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! Great to hear success stories!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"