Attachment Parenting
Options

Snuggle nest users

I think my daughter hates it since she dislikes to be on her back.  The only way she is sleeping now if I lay her on my chest...but i'm so scared of falling asleep and dropping her.  Any idea on how to make the snuggle nest work for us? We tried it in the co-sleeper then moved it into our bed...and she still screams in it.  Thanks so much!

Re: Snuggle nest users

• Options
    jshfjshf member
    I swaddled DS and then put a towel underneath the snugglenest so he was at an incline.  I also rolled a receiving blanket and put it underneath his knees so they were bent and he could feel more cozy.  You can also try putting her head so it's closer to the sides.  It's supposed to make them feel more secure to be in a smaller space.  GL!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    jshfjshf member
    BTW, I think a lot of moms have held LO on their chest to sleep!  Sometimes in the beginning that's the only way they sleep!  You can try reading The Baby Book or No Cry Sleep Solution if you want more detailed info.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thank you!!!
  • Options

The the previous post, I had to prop up the top with a sleep wedge...DS only sleeps on an incline.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"