Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

So what does you're 11 month old eat??

Besides bottles what kinds of food are they eating throughout the day?? I want to start to give Jules new things. TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: So what does you're 11 month old eat??

• Options

Bread (toast with all-fruit jelly, plain), fruit (variety), veggies (variety), tofu, soy nuggets (occasionally), soy-free veggie burgers, Cheerios, Kix, Puffs, MumMums, freeze dried fruit (apples and pears), pancakes, waffles. 

He also eats most of the things we make for dinner that we have left over, like lasagna, pasta (marinara or cheesy), shepherd's pie, dirty rice, corn cakes, soft tacos ... the list goes on. 

Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I love weelicious.com for ideas! a lot of ppl use wholesomebabyfood.com too. 

bfast is usually fruit and either yogurt and/or pancake or muffin or cheerios (DD hates oatmeal & mushy stuff so we dont do cereals)

lunch is grilled cheese or omelet w/ cheese & spinach or turkey meatloaf (mini ones made in the mini muffin pan) or mini fritatta or pasta w/ some meat & sauce and cheese or maybe some cut up tortellini w/ pieces of roasted zucchini & a cheese stick or asparagus risotto... just some examples of the latest go tos.  Fruit is given at every meal & I try to get veggies in them at lunch & dinner. 

dinner pretty similar to lunch. i try to use what we are having for dinner or had the day before in whatever i prep.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My daughter is 10 months but I'm totally gonna post. lol

She LOVES those chicken strips that you can buy for salads..we nook em in the microwave for about 10 seconds and cut them up and she will eat a TON of those. 

Fruit: ANY kind, ANY way.  Especially watermelon!

pretty much whatever we're eating, we let her try..she really likes meat and fruit :)

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

ive been trying to offer them lots of colors and variety per meal.  i always offer at least 1 green veggie and then at least 3 other items.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

She is on 2/3 table food and 1/3 jarred baby food.

Breakfast is usually either a fruit and grain baby food or banana/cheerios or waffle or pancake

Lunch - cheese, yogurts, lunchmeat, spaghetti, mac n' cheese, bread, jarred veggies

Dinner - whatever we eat or yogurt/fruit or cheese, etc.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"