Single Parents
Options

Angry and hurt about the situation, maybe for the first time...

Wet to pick up the CS check from DB Monday afternoon. DB opened the front door and I asked him if he wanted me to take DD out of the car. He said "no, that's ok", handed me the check and went back inside. WTF???

DD loves trucks. SO has a black truck and she knows that daddy has a blue truck. Well we pull in the driveway and she starts talking about "daddy blue truck." When we are leaving DB's house DD is asking "where's daddy?" For the first time I was so angry for DD. He in no way shape or form deserves to be called daddy. If he only knew what he was missing, but then again, he would never appreciate it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Angry and hurt about the situation, maybe for the first time...

• Options
    What an a-hole! Angry  I'm so sorry.  She deserves much better.
  • Options
    That's really sad. You're right. She does not deserve that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OMG-I want to throat punch him for you-what a fvcking @SSHOLE!!!!!

I am so sorry.  I don't even know what else to say.  I hope you document this.

• Options

Having you guys understand and agree with me kinda validates his "douchness". I guess I am just so used to him, that as sad as it makes me, nothing shocks me anymore.

And I am definiately documenting!!

• Options
    I'm sorry, that's sad!
    ~Meredith
    I will not go where the path may lead, I will go my own way and leave a trail. Gaudium, Aut Vium Invenium Aut Facium
    Happiness, Either I will Find a Way or I will Make one Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

That stinks.

My DD's Dad did that a few weeks ago. He came to my parents house to get his stuff that has been in their basement for years. He saw her and said hi, but didn't want to give her a hug or play with her or anything. She ended up crying for her daddy while she was laying down for her nap. 

• Options
    Aww that's so sad. And horrible. What douche bag. She deserves much much better then that jack@ss. Wow what a jerk. I would hit him in the face for you =) 
  • Options
    mrgnmrgn member
    I'm so sorry he sucks. ): That must be the worst feeling.
  • Options
    That sucks, I'm sorry. Poor dd, what a jerk and it's too bad he won't realize until later what he's missing.
  • Options
    That made me so sad. Some guys are just d*cks and don't get it. That's ok b/c one day she'll be old enough to form her own opinion and will likely have someone else she considers her daddy. (((hugs)))

• Options

OMG~ that crap is so ridiculous, I can't say I am going through this but I have a friend that is basically the same scenario, her daughters "sperm donor" as we like to call him has 1 day off a week and never makes an effort to see his 4 yr old, which was a PLANNED pregnancy he wanted this little girl and has left my friend flat on her ass taking care of their daughter, situations like this make me want to vomit. Like someone else said, one day your girl will get older and realize that he did nothing to be a part of her life and you both will find someone that will love you both and support you and be there. keep your head up and do for you and her because at the end of the day you 2 are the only ones that matter.

Best of luck!

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Options
    Thanks ladies. I make it a point of never talking bad about DB in front of DD. She is a very smart little girl and it is nt going to take her long to figure out what a complete douche he is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"