Indiana Babies
Options

Poll, nothing fancy...

1. How are you doing today?  Good mood or bad? 

2. 4th of July fireworks - will you go out of your way to see a display or buy your own to light off?

3. Favorite ice cream place/ice cream flavor?

4. Favorite flower (what was in/will be in your wedding bouquet?)

5. Movie you saw in the last year or so you would recommend?

6. Book you've read anytime that you would recommend?

7. If you have a little one or furbaby, something very endearing that they do.

8. If you have an hour to yourself this week, what is something fun that you would do?

Re: Poll, nothing fancy...

• Options

1.  I'm good mood wise, I'm a bit queasy from having a couple of moles removed.

2.  I will not go out of my way to find a display, we also do not buy fireworks.  We *may* go downtown on Sunday.  

3.  Place: Mrs Curl Flavor: vanilla

4.  Roses, I think I had Black Magic roses.

5.  We watched "Away We Go" on demand, it was pretty cute.

6.  I can't tell you the last book I read for myself.  Dr Suess fills my days.

7.  Our dogs loves to cuddle with us, he's even crawled into a sweatshirt with me a time or two.

8.  Fun?  I need to repaint my toes. 

ETA: I only read the furbaby part.  L now says "I wub you"  "AH hug" and will ask for kisses. 

• Options

1. How are you doing today?  Good mood or bad? I'm okay. Pretty darn good mood, all things considered.

2. 4th of July fireworks - will you go out of your way to see a display or buy your own to light off?  Neither. We'll probably walk outside and see what the local baseball team has for a display, but other than that, nada.

3. Favorite ice cream place/ice cream flavor? Right now, Ben & Jerry's Cake Batter, with added jimmies and chopped dried apricots. Or coffee ice cream with hot fudge.

4. Favorite flower (what was in/will be in your wedding bouquet?) Bouquet was calla lilies, but I don't know that I have a real favorite.

5. Movie you saw in the last year or so you would recommend? The last new-ish movie I saw was Avatar, and it was absolutely abysmal. So I'd recommend "not seeing Avatar."

6. Book you've read anytime that you would recommend?  I've been re-falling in love with Maeve Binchy lately, so anything by her.

7. If you have a little one or furbaby, something very endearing that they do. Our dog still gives off a salty frito-ish smell when she's deeply asleep and dreaming. That's adorable, because it reminds me of when she was tiny. She's also decided that any time I'm on the floor, if I hold a yoga pose for more than two breaths, it means I want to snuggle, so she curls up touching me. That's half annoying, half endearing.

8. If you have an hour to yourself this week, what is something fun that you would do? Go sit in the sun and just chill.

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  Just really tired, but OK

2. I could take it or leave it with fireworks. I enjoy them but I probably won't go anywhere to see them

3. Baskin and Robbins, Chocolate Peanut butter!

4. Pink hydrangeas!

5. blindside or the proposal

6. the girl that plays with fire, really long, but fun!

7. Jake says hi now when I come home.  Also he's all excited when I get him up the morning.  He jumps around his crib until I pick him up!

8. Work on my nursery paintings or scrapbook!

• Options

1. How are you doing today?  Good mood or bad? good!  the weather is amazing!!!!

2. 4th of July fireworks - will you go out of your way to see a display or buy your own to light off? we will go to carmelfest

3. Favorite ice cream place/ice cream flavor? culvers hot fudge sundae with peanut butter sauce...yum!

4. Favorite flower (what was in/will be in your wedding bouquet?) gerber daisies..it was in my wedding bouquet

5. Movie you saw in the last year or so you would recommend? SATC 2...great!!

6. Book you've read anytime that you would recommend? The Help.  I loved it!!!

7. If you have a little one or furbaby, something very endearing that they do. Barrett learned to say, "i love you mommy"

8. If you have an hour to yourself this week, what is something fun that you would do? work in my garden

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. How are you doing today? Good mood or bad? I have a miserable headache that won't go away.  I am in blah mood and I have been for a while now.

2. 4th of July fireworks - will you go out of your way to see a display or buy your own to light off?   We don't do much on 4th of July, but we might go to a picnic this year with fireworks.

3. Favorite ice cream place/ice cream flavor?  no favorite place/ Chocolate Fudge Brownie.

4. Favorite flower (what was in/will be in your wedding bouquet?) I had purple hydrangeas in my bouquet, but my favorite is lily of the valley.

5. Movie you saw in the last year or so you would recommend? I enjoyed the movie Up in the Air.

6. Book you've read anytime that you would recommend?  The Time Traveller's Wife is a good book.

7. If you have a little one or furbaby, something very endearing that they do.  My 3 yr. old weimaraner Smoke loves curling up the couch and we watch t.v. or I should say I watch a movie and he sleeps.

8. If you have an hour to yourself this week, what is something fun that you would do?  I would take a nice long bath.

• Options
    imagemanda429:

1. How are you doing today?  Good mood or bad? Meh...that about covers it.

2. 4th of July fireworks - will you go out of your way to see a display or buy your own to light off? we'll probably go see some and maybe light off a few of our own. Just depends on the weather, how DS is doing, etc.

3. Favorite ice cream place/ice cream flavor? Handel's Black Cherry

4. Favorite flower (what was in/will be in your wedding bouquet?) Dendrobium orchids (sp?) Yes they were in my bouquet. Loved them!

5. Movie you saw in the last year or so you would recommend? Ummm...not sure. I guess I like The Invention of Lying, but it's one of those movies you either love or hate. Hot Tub Time Machine was hilarious, but it's the same thing....love it or hate it.

6. Book you've read anytime that you would recommend? I can't really think of titles, but as for author's I like, Phillipa Gregory, John Grisham, and Jennifer Cruise. I know....all completely different!

7. If you have a little one or furbaby, something very endearing that they do. DS has this little head tilting thing that he does in the morning when I come in to get him. He just smiles so big and tilts his head to the side. It's so cute!

8. If you have an hour to yourself this week, what is something fun that you would do?  Sleep. Seriously.

• Options

Mood
    Ok mood... wish it was Friday!

Fireworks
    We'll be at my parents' house, so I'm not sure what we'll do. Probably head to the town over and watch their fireworks. DH usually lights some off at our house, but my parents are pretty anti-anything that can catch fire or do damage, so I think we'll forgo them this year.

Ice Cream
    Place: Kilwin's in Saugatuck. Flavor: Either chocolate, chocolate chip cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, or anything with brownies in it.

Flower
    I love hydrangeas, but I'm bummed because EVERYONE else's bloomed beautifully after this last storm, but ours don't even have a bud (they're usually gorgeous).

Movie
    I just recently watched "The Road" with Viggo Mortensen. Excellent movie. There are scenes that were terrifying, and there are scenes that made my cry. It's definitely not a happy movie. But I'd still recommend it. It made my skin crawl, my heart race, and made me feel grit in my teeth. Whenever I can feel a movie so intensely, it's a good one.

Book
    Seriously, I haven't read an adult book in ages, short of a few romance novels here and there and books that have been on my shelf for years. And so, I'll stick with my absolute favorite book of all time for a recommendations... Ayn Rand's Anthem.

Furbaby
    Jake, our cat, always knows when I'm sad and he'll be super-sweet and clingy. And he usually lets Paige play with him. Both very endearing things! ETA (I thought it just said Furbaby!): Little One: She said "I wuuv ewww" the other night and I melted on the spot. And when we pick her up from daycare, she gives me the biggest hug and doesn't let go. Love! :-)

Hour to Myself
    I'm actually taking Friday off for myself and I can't WAIT. This will be my third attempt at a solo day off. The first attempt (a scheduled, planned vacation day) - I was sick and could barely move, and Paige ended up getting sick at daycare. The second attempt (another scheduled, planned vacation day) - Paige had a fever and I had to keep her home. So, yeah, I haven't had five minutes to myself in, like, a year. I'm planning on going out and watching the Twilight movie, then lunch at Panera, then shoe-shopping at DSW, then buying a gift for a friend. Seriously, I'm like giddy excited for Friday to get here.

Brenda

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. How are you doing today?  Good mood or bad? Good!!  Super excited about book club tonight.  Mads has her 15 month appointment today, so I'm also excited to get her stats and stuff like that.2. 4th of July fireworks - will you go out of your way to see a display or buy your own to light off?  Probably neither.  I've never been really into fireworks.  3. Favorite ice cream place/ice cream flavor? ColdStone!!  I love mint chocolate chip.  4. Favorite flower (what was in/will be in your wedding bouquet?) Stargazer Lilies.  5. Movie you saw in the last year or so you would recommend?  Hmmm...I don't know if I've seen anything I would recommend, lol.6. Book you've read anytime that you would recommend? The Help.  So good!  And also some book called "Do One Nice Thing".  7. If you have a little one or furbaby, something very endearing that they do.  Mads blows kisses like nobody's business. It's sweet stuff.8. If you have an hour to yourself this week, what is something fun that you would do?   Hmm...maybe a massage?  I don't know!
  • Options

1. How are you doing today? Good mood or bad? Good mood...will be better after work though!

2. 4th of July fireworks - will you go out of your way to see a display or buy your own to light off? We will be out on the deck with a beer or glass of wine and watch the fireworks people light off in our neighborhood.  E goes to be at 8 and can make it until 9 but anything past that is pushing our luck :)

3. Favorite ice cream place/ice cream flavor?  All time was Cow Palace cherry vanilla...yum!  It closed in my hometown so now I'll go with Culver's chocolate covered strawberry.

4. Favorite flower (what was in/will be in your wedding bouquet?) I love ranunculus but didn't have them in my wedding bouquet. They were hard to get at the time and super expensive!

5. Movie you saw in the last year or so you would recommend?  Shutter Island or SATC 2...completely different types of movies!

6. Book you've read anytime that you would recommend? The Help...very good.  I also like Jodi Piccoult books for quick reads.

7. If you have a little one or furbaby, something very endearing that they do. Evelyn right now wants me to kiss her boo-boos and when I do she says "it's all better now" and it melts me.  I wish I could kiss away her problems forever!

8. If you have an hour to yourself this week, what is something fun that you would do?  Bubble bath with a glass of wine or go get a pedicure...I need it!

• Options

1. How are you doing today?  Good mood or bad? I'm irritated. Nothing is going right today, it seems.

2. 4th of July fireworks - will you go out of your way to see a display or buy your own to light off? Our neighborhood has an awesome block party and we can see the downtown fireworks beautifully from the street, but unforutnately my in-laws have invited themselves over and are insisting we ride our bikes downtown to watch them. Yay.

3. Favorite ice cream place/ice cream flavor?  My husband's homemade butter pecan.

4. Favorite flower (what was in/will be in your wedding bouquet?). White hydrangeas. I also love white peonies.

5. Movie you saw in the last year or so you would recommend? We just got Sugar from Netflix and it was pretty good.

6. Book you've read anytime that you would recommend? Time and Again by Jack Finney

Marley - always accompanies me to the bathroom, lol.

Riley - Always brings me a toy when I get home.

Jocelyn - Always looks for both dogs first thing when she gets home.

8. If you have an hour to yourself this week, what is something fun that you would do? If I also had money, I would shop. Otherwise, work on organizing our newly finished basement.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1.  Pretty good.  I just set up the rest of my prenatal visits, so that's fun.  They're all on Friday afternoons for basically all of August September and October, so that will be nice.  :)

2.  We're not buying our own and probably won't go anywhere to see any.  People in our neighborhood usually have some so maybe we'll sit outside.  I don't know what our plans are!

3.  Place-Lics or Ritters.  I like to splurge on banana when I get it from Lics but I always get a peanut butter mountain from Ritters.  Yum!

4.  Peony!

5.  hmmmm, I can't think of any off the top of my head.

6.  I haven't read any books lately...

7.  Ellie will ask to see the baby all the time.  She gives her hugs, tells her "I you" which is I love you, and kisses her too.  The way she kisses her though is blowing raspberries on my tummy.  It's adorable and she did it all without prompting!!

8.  Just vege out and watch tv!

• Options

1. Mood:  meh.  i've been fighting a headache for a couple days and i'm super bored at work today.

2. Fireworks: we won't go to see any nor will we buy any

3. Ice cream: i love the cheesecake with strawberries and/or blueberries and/or raspberries/blackberries at cold stone creamery.  really any cheesecake flavored ice cream from anywhere :)

4. Fave flower: hydrangeas & tulips are faves and both were in my bouquet. i also love orchids & gerbera daisy

5. Movie: oh, i see a lot of movies, most recent ones i've seen at the theater SATC2 & robin hood (loved them both). home -- shutter island (loved), my sister's keeper (loved but will never watch again!), SATC.

6. Book: i'm reading scarpetta by patricia cornwell now. before that i read shutter island and really liked it.

7. Furbaby: she nuzzles my neck & gives me hugs :)  oh and if i had a baby sling, she would totally let me tote her around every where with me.

8. Free hour: i have a lot of hours to myself this week.  it's just nice to have the house quiet, my own tv shows or music on while i do laundry, cook, dishes, etc. this weekend, i'll be going to the pool -- by myself on saturday! :)

• Options

1.  Alright

2. Not sure!

3. I love anything with brownies and chocolate

4.  I'm not sure :/  I don't know a lot of types of flowers.  I like peonies a lot, but I hate how the blooms don't last long and sag. 

5. Super Bad

6.  Kisses his puppy

7. Go out for coffee

• Options

1. Mostly good mood.  I'm just exhausted these days, but the nice thing is - no pg insomnia at night!  :)

2. We're going to check out Knoxville's celebration at the World's Fair park.  I don't know if we'll stay for fireworks.

3. I don't really have a favorite.  That's kind of sad.  Or I'm just fat and love all ice cream...

4. I had roses in my wedding bouquet.  My favorite flower is probably peonies, though.

5. Recently I've seen Crazy Heart and Avatar.  Both sucked IMO.

6. Hmm, I've been wanting to re-read Firefly Summer by Maeve Binchy for a few weeks (for like the 100th time).  So that.  :)

7. Jackson has been crawling into bed with us around 6am and going back to sleep until 8:30 or so.  I love it, because he always asks to snuggle and it's so cute.  I love sleeping w/ him.  Annabelle has been letting Jackson hold her - it's hilarious and adorable.  She always gets this wild look in her eyes like "wtf did I just agree to?!?!?!" but then stays on his lap.

8. I think I'd read and bake in the sun.

• Options
    1. I'm doing well today :) Just doing some laundry and watching "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" which makes me feel better about myself. Haha.

2. We'll go to the fireworks at our town's little celebration on Friday, then we'll watch them at my parent's house on the day of the 4th.

3. I love mint chocolate chip from Miller's in Nashville and I LOVE a serving of their pumpkin ice cream every Fall.

4. I don't really know flower names. Embarassing. I love wildflowers and sunflowers though!

5. I loved Land of the Lost with Will Ferrell even though it didn't get good reviews. I always tell people to watch it since no one else does ;)

6. Hmmm. I've loved reading Ina May's Guide to Childbirth and would recommend anyone who is pregnant read it!

7. Right now, not much. Haha. Teddy has been driving me bananas. I suppose in the mornings when he comes and snuggles right up next to me is pretty sweet. He's a good boy, I just have a short fuse right now.

8. I'm using most of my free time working in the nursery :)
  • Options

Good mood

2. 4th of July fireworks - will you go out of your way to see a display or buy your own to light off?

I'll probably sit in my driveway and watch all the neighbors setting off theirs

cookies n cream

Favorite flower is yellow carnations. My wedding bouquet was roses

Transformers 2

I will carry you by Angie Smith

My dog is over protective of me now. He's just a little Beagle so it's cute, not annoying.

8. If you have an hour to yourself this week, what is something fun that you would do?

I did last night. Nothing fun, just caught up on some stupid tv. lol

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

1. How are you doing today?  Good mood or bad? Pretty good.  I'm really tired, but am in a generally good mood.

2. 4th of July fireworks - will you go out of your way to see a display or buy your own to light off?  No clue.  I normally don't celebrate and this year we'll be at my folks' house.

3. Favorite ice cream place/ice cream flavor?  Pie and Ice Cream Kitchen in Louisville or Graeter's; Peach or blueberry or anything fruity.

4. Favorite flower (what was in/will be in your wedding bouquet?)  Gerbera daisies My bouquet also has white fuji mums and hypericum berries

5. Movie you saw in the last year or so you would recommend?  Time Traveler's Wife.  It was excellent!

6. Book you've read anytime that you would recommend?  Experiencing God

7. If you have a little one or furbaby, something very endearing that they do.  N/A

8. If you have an hour to yourself this week, what is something fun that you would do? Read a book. 

• Options

Doing good, a bit tired right now. Good mood.

Il's bought $150 worth of fireworks for us to watch. Last year we only lit off a few b/c Gracie was scared of them. But now since we went to DisneyWorld she loves them.

Mint Chocolate chip.

Peony and yes it was.

The Proposal. That's really the only new movie I have seen in awhile.

The only ones that come to my mind are the Harry Potter books. Yes, it has been that long to really sit down and read a book.

If I am crying about something she comes straight to me and hugs me and then moves my face to hers and kisses me.

I would finally get around to doing my trip report on passporter.com from our trip to Disney World in December. Ugh, it's been too long.

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

GRAETERS!!!! Raspberry chocolate chip or whatever the hell it is called.

That's my favorite; nowhere else compares.  I'd forgotten all about it since there's no Graeters here or in Indy.  Gah, yum.

• Options
    1. How are you doing today?  Good mood or bad?   Feeling pretty good--had a dr's appt today, got some stuff done around the house, returned extra shower gifts, and met Todd for a quick dinner at the pizza hut buffet.

Our neighbors invited us to a party, and they are going to have some.  We went to the fishers' ones on Sunday & may possibly hit some others.

Graeter's raspberry chip or anything mint with chocolate in it--oreo, brownie, etc

I like gerbera daisies and peonies, but am not sure I'll use either.

blind side or it's complicated

I read the Nicholas Sparks one that the Miley Cyrus movie was based on--forget what it was called but it was good--the main character was Ronnie.

Our cat likes to give my belly massages.  We call him the kitty monster.

I actually have lots of hours to myself since I'm off for the summer--been working on thank you notes, getting unpacked/organized, etc.  I'm ready for a pedicure though!

• Options

1. How are you doing today?  Good mood or bad?  I'm doing ok. In a good mood so far but the day is young

2. 4th of July fireworks - will you go out of your way to see a display or buy your own to light off? We might some to light off but DD goes to bed at 7:30 and I dont want to drag her out way late just so we can see fireworks

3. Favorite ice cream place/ice cream flavor? honestly, i love DQ vanilla

4. Favorite flower (what was in/will be in your wedding bouquet?) Geber Daisy

5. Movie you saw in the last year or so you would recommend? Valentines Day was pretty cute

6. Book you've read anytime that you would recommend? The shopaholic series

7. If you have a little one or furbaby, something very endearing that they do. DD has started open mouth kisses and our furbabies are so cute with DD.

8. If you have an hour to yourself this week, what is something fun that you would do? Sit in silence.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"