Single Parents
Options

Speaking of online dating...

A while back in December, I had an account for OkCupid or something like that. Just to really see what was out there and for shits and giggles, my therapist gave me the idea really.

So I had a few weirdos message me, scumgbag type guys. But this one guy I will never forget his message, it went something along the lines of :

Hey there, I don't mean to waste your time but I wanted to ask you something. Don't get freaked out, it's not what you think. I have been looking for somebody to tie me up. Most people say no because they think my intentions are sexual, but it's not like that at all. I just have this fetish with being tied up. I will pay you by the hour to just come over and tie me up, you can leave me by myself in my room while you can surf the web or watch TV.  I don't mean any harm, I just want to be tied up, I know this is weird to many but I can't stop. I've tried to stop, I just cant. So if youre not interested I'm sorry for wasting your time and if not then message me back,"

Indifferent I almost died.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Speaking of online dating...

• Options
    So how much did he say he'd pay???  I am a little low on funds these days Wink
  • Options

imageachase123:

hahahaha...that almost killed me!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepeeps61308:

imageachase123:

hahahaha...that almost killed me!!

LOLOLOL!

• Options

And where does he live??? Hmmm wonder if he'll be okay with me bringing my daughter cuz I don't know how long he'll want to be alone and I would hate to be alone in the room waiting while I could be tending to my daughter Hmm

WoW WeIrDo!!!! Confused

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker -- Anniversary --
  • Options
    Another example of why online dating has such a bad rap!
  • Options
    I've met some really awesome guys online, and some really loserface guys online. XFI and I actually met through OKCupid, and while I know it's going to be weird explaining to LO that his daddy and I met online, that doesn't necessarily turn me off to the whole online dating thing. I've met creepers in bars just like I've met creepers online, and the only thing that really would turn me off completely from the online dating scene is that my mom threatened to wallop me if I met another guy online, particularly one from such a long distance away (XFI was from NJ, I'm from LA). Some of my friends have had really successful online dating relationships, just like some have had really unsuccessful "real life" dating relationships. I guess it's kind of like any of us here--would we never go out with friends again, if that's how we met DBs or BDs?
  • Options

Lol Achase- you crack me up, I was considering it too! JKJKJK!!!

Also, shortly after that encounter, I started kind of seeing a guy from OkCupid. Until his fiancee found us at the mall together. Then he left me there dry and cold. Asshat.

• Options
    imagemandaphilly:

Lol Achase- you crack me up, I was considering it too! JKJKJK!!!

Also, shortly after that encounter, I started kind of seeing a guy from OkCupid. Until his fiancee found us at the mall together. Then he left me there dry and cold. Asshat.

Oh man!  I seriously am so leery of online dating!  These stories, plus the douchebags that fauxshelley and I posted about make me that much more skeptical!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"