Parenting after a Loss
Options

2u2 ladies

How the heck do you carry your LO? Cora is almost 25lbs and today I really started to notice it getting uncomfortable. I can't even imagine trying to pick her up as I get bigger but what the heck am I going to do? UGH!

Re: 2u2 ladies

• Options
    Um yes, I would love this advice too. After holding my 20+ lb chunker for 30 minutes my back is super sore. I think I might try using the Maya on the hip to see if that works. If it doesn't she is just going to have to learn how to stand ;)
  • Options

I haven't been! j/k I obviously have to at times.  Because of my back issues I've really cut back.  So I'll hold her if I'm sitting down and I do carry her around for short periods of time.  Now, it hurts my back so much that when we go out she is in her stroller or a cart, or my husband will carry her. Also, I'll add that she is a light 17 1/2 lb so I can't imagine if she weighed a lot more then that.  

*note:  there was a post on the 2u2 board about a girl who pulled her abdominal muscles and can't pick up her LO for the remainder of the pregnancy (luckily I think there's only about 4 more weeks) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD only weighs about 16 pounds, but I'm having a lot of trouble.  I had been wearing her in the Ergo, but stopped doing that on Friday when I felt like my uterus was going to fall out of me.  Too much pressure on the hips, I guess.  I use the stroller whenever possible and walk s l o w. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"