Baby Showers
Options

I need ideas ladies!

My best friend is having a baby in September, a little girl =) and I'm super excited! Now I'm asking here because well, you gals are the ones I like here and like your opinions!

So, I want this to be cute and girly and the most perfect shower EVER! I have a son so I don't know much about girl stuff! She has a son as well so having a daughter is an all new experience for her =0)

Any ideas?!?!?!? Theme ideas?!?!?

Re: I need ideas ladies!

• Options

For my shower my mom is just going crazy with pinks and purples.  The cake is going to have butterflies and flowers on it.  I think it will be very cute.

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers VOTE on my Name List
  • Options

Check out the Hostess Blog. She has lots of great ideas and inspiration pics.

https://www.hostessblog.com/category/occasions-ideas/baby-shower-ideas/

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Kara's party ideas is a good blog too. TONS of ideas.

I'm partial to "sugar & spice & everything nice" - decorate in pink, glitter, cupcakes, sweets - fairyland :)

EPing resource blog: http://pumpingmoms.blogspot.com We want you to contribute your story!
  • Options
    My shower was super girly. These beautiful mesh with sparkles butterflies were suspended mid air via fishing line and pink balloons. There were tons of them and it looked so magical. There were also fresh pink flower arrangements everywhere.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Food Allergies to Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Beef
    Challenged Soy and tolerated it.
  • Options
    imageJDoe11111:

Kara's party ideas is a good blog too. TONS of ideas.

I'm partial to "sugar & spice & everything nice" - decorate in pink, glitter, cupcakes, sweets - fairyland :)

do you have a link for that by chance?

• Options

imageTulipsAndChampagne:
    My shower was super girly. These beautiful mesh with sparkles butterflies were suspended mid air via fishing line and pink balloons. There were tons of them and it looked so magical. There were also fresh pink flower arrangements everywhere.

do you have pics by chance you wouldnt mind sharing?

• Options
    I attended a shower once for a friend that was having a little girl. It was a really fun game to play where all the guest brought baby hair accessories. Like bows, clips, headbands ect. Of course they brought gifts too but the hair accessories were what everyone remembered because each guest was greeted as they came in, and asked to put their accessory in a large bowl in the center of the gift table that way nobody would see what they brought. After the mother to be opened her gifts, the games began. The accessories were part of a game with the mother to be to try to figure out who brought what accessory. There were alot of unique, cute, home made(keepsake kind of stuff), and great looking hair accessories for the baby. Lots of laughs too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"