Trouble TTC
Options

Stupid tests. I can't tell if I'm pregnant (Long)

Today is DH and my 4 year wedding anniversary. I wasn't going to test but I thought it would be nice to possibly know.

I woke up at 3:00 this morning and at to pee. I decided to POAS (FRER). It was positive!!! Now I'm completely freaking out. I couldn't stop staring at it. Then I thought to myself, I tested out the trigger with a $ Tree. (Finally negative on the 25th) What if the FRER is more sensitive and it is still the trigger? So now I don't know what to think. I wanted to test with the $ Tree one that I had but knew I had to wait a few hours. I decided not to wake DH and just let him sleep since I still don't know any answers. At 6:00 (yes I'm still awake). I decided to go again. $ Tree was negative. Now what?

This morning DH said he needed to go to Home Depot. $ Tree is right next door so I asked if we could go there today too for some pregnancy tests. Of course I get the side eye and the "You were just there. What happened to the tests?"

Me: Well I have a dilemma (Hands DH FRER)

DH: How do you read this?

Me: What does the side say?

DH: 2 lines pregnant, 1 line not pregnant.

Me: How many lines do you see?

DH: 2

Me: Now look at this (Hands $ Tree test). Read it the same way. How many lines do you see?

DH: 1. So what is your dilemma?

Me: ((Sigh)) Am I pregnant or not?

DH: Oh. Let's go to $ Tree.

So there you have it. I still don't know if I'm pregnant or not. I will test tomorrow monring with FMU and a $ Tree. Are the new FRERs that sensitive that it could still be picking up my trigger from the 16th?

June 2010 - IVM
July 2, 2010- BFP Beta July 5th - 931 Repeat beta July 7th - 2,779
July 13, 2010- First ultrasound! Gestational sac found!
July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!
July 23, 2010 - 3rd u/s. Saw Baby A's flicker of a heartbeat! Lost Baby B. :-(
March 16, 2011 - Nathan James was born
November 26, 2012 - surprise BFP! It's a girl!
July 26, 2013 - Lilianna Jean was born

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stupid tests. I can't tell if I'm pregnant (Long)

• Options
    Based on what I have been told your trigger *should* be gone but it is different for everyone.  GL!  FX that this is your BFP!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagescherpha:
    Based on what I have been told your trigger *should* be gone but it is different for everyone.  GL!  FX that this is your BFP!

This.. Congrats!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope, hope, hope this is it for you!!!! Keep us updated!
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I asked the nurse this very thing this morning and she said the trigger should definitely be out of my system by now - I triggered one day later than you did.  Test again in the morning -- I really hope you get your BFP!!  I think you can join me in the "cautiously optimistic" boat? :) Good luck!!
    TTC #1 since October 2008 March 2010--initial b/w and SA - normal What's next May 2010 - HSG, SHG June 2010 - IUI #1 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    STL34STL34 member

imagescherpha:

This! 

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    Thanks ladies! I really hope that the FRER is correct but it is so hard to be excited when the $ Tree is negative. I will be testing with a $ Tree until my beta (July 5th) or a BFP. I'll keep you posted!
    June 2010 - IVM
    July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!

imageimage

• Options
    I really hope a Congrats is order!  I can't wait to hear the update tomorrow!
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options

The trigger should be out by now.  Congrats and GL!!

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I really hope this is your BFP!!  Good luck!
  • Options
    I think your trigger should be out. Here's to hoping your didn't hold your SMU long enough Big Smile Good luck!
    My Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    SAIF Always Welcome
    Diagnosed with PCOS: 10/03, On BCP to "treat" until: 7/09
    Provera to end Cycles 1-9 (anovulatory)
    Cycle #4 & 5: Clomid 50 mg FAIL
    RE Visit: 2000 mg Metformin
    Cycle 6:Forced Break, looking for androgen secreting tumor
    Cycle 7:Clomid CD 3-10, 12-17 FAIL
    Cycle 8: Clomid CD 3-10, Bravelle CD 12-24 Hyperstimmed
    New RE: Put on Byetta, lost 23 lbs
    Cycle 9: Financial Break
    Cycle 10: Femara CD 3-7, IUI CD 17 BFP on 2/14/11, m/c 3/7/11
  • Options

imagerenafaith:
    I think your trigger should be out. Here's to hoping your didn't hold your SMU long enough Big Smile Good luck!

It took me a minute to figure out what that meant. Then when I did, it made me giggle! I hope that is what it was!

June 2010 - IVM

imageimage

• Options
    Good luck!!!!  FX for you!
  • Options
    Hope this is your BFP!!  GL!!
  • Options

imagemdluv21:
    I really hope a Congrats is order!  I can't wait to hear the update tomorrow!

This!

• Options
    It sounds like your are KU!  I best your urine was too diluted at the 6am testing to register.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Wow! This has to be it! That trigger has to be gone by now! KUP!
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options

Good Luck!  I really hope this is your BFP..can't wait to hear an update tomorrow!!!

• Options
    Good luck! I hope it was right!
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options

Thanks again ladies. This is the most annoying 2ww ever!

imageLovedByHim316:

Wow, this was through the IVM, correct? That's awesome. I hope this is it for you!

You are correct. Big Smile

June 2010 - IVM

imageimage

• Options
    Good luck!!  and Congrats;)
  • Options
    I hope this is it!!!! 
  • Options
    Sounds like good news to me :)  I think you will test + in the morning.  Congrats!!
  • Options
    I bet it's the real deal because FRER are waaayyy more sensitive then $ tree tests. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"