Indiana Babies
Options

sooo, how big...

...is the average mucus plug? Pretty sure I just lost mine (not that it means anything is happeneing anytime soon) but I am not 100% certain, you know, since I've not lost one before. Hmmm. Perhaps things are progressing?

Re: sooo, how big...

• Options
    omg, yay!!  Mine was dime sized, or maybe nickel.  I lost mine on a Friday night and was induced on Monday like planned.  So who knows if/when I would have gone into labor on my own!
  • Options
    This might be a little TMI, but mine was kind of a goopy, white stringy mess that had pink tinge to it. I lost it about 30 hours before I had DS. Good luck!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Okay. I'm pretty sure that was it. It looked like a clear slug. Ew ew ew. Prob a little over an inch long. Sooo weird! Like I said, I'm not expecting much to happen anytime soon but I love a signpost of progress!
  • Options
    I'm sure that's what it was.  I mean, do you usually have that kind of stuff in your pee?  haha.  Something has to happen sometime, so it's a good sign!
  • Options

I would bet money that's what it was.  It means your cervix is opening up enough for it to fall out!  Although I walked around without one dilated to 3cm for 4 weeks so.......Hopefully this means quick progress for you

EEEEKKKKK!  How exciting!

Deleted
  • Options
    I never lost mine, so I couldn't tell you, but YAY!!! :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

In regards to your title alone...

That's what she said.

Stick out tongue

• Options

no idea!!!

I hope that's progress!

• Options
    I have no experience with losing mucus plugs, but yay!  I hope that's what it was and that you get to meet BC soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine was pretty much what you described yours as. I lost mine 5hrs before my water broke and 17hrs before Gracie arrived. :) Good luck Jac! Very good sign that baby is on the way(at least sometime ;))
    ~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageSweetTea*83:

In regards to your title alone...

That's what she said.

Stick out tongue

haha!

• Options
    yay! that's exciting progress Jac! Things are moving along at least!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"